PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Legacy Discussion

PRangerX
12/13/14, 01:04 AM
Discuss the Ghost Ranger's Power Rangers Legacy here.

http://pro-board.org/showthread.php?t=6049

PRangerX
12/20/14, 11:53 AM
i finally had a chance to start reading. I finished Chapter One.I like how the characters play off of each other. Its interesting to have the new girl from another country. Too early for me to judge the villains. But a nice start.

Only problem I have is I think the teens took care of the grunts too easily. There not Power Rangers yet. They should have had more trouble. Also they didn't react enough to it. Like it was normal for them to be attacked by creatures.

Turbo Guy
12/20/14, 04:55 PM
Maybe they were just that good at martial arts?

The Ghost Ranger
12/20/14, 06:01 PM
I was wanting to establish that even without powers, they could handle themselves

PRangerX
12/20/14, 09:23 PM
I see, just would have like to have seen the sequence be a bit longer with them having more trouble at first. But overall a good first chapter. The characterization is very strong so far.

PRangerX
12/23/14, 01:23 PM
Just read Chapter 2. It was pretty fun. I continue to like the Rangers' personalities.It was fun watching them use the Mighty Morphing Powers. I like how they explained how the Morphing Grid was balenced by the threat to the Earth. Ghost Ranger is interesting. Pretty unique having a Sixth start with the team. We got to see more of the villains. Looking forward to
geting more of their characterization. Spike as a Ranger should be entertaining. I suspect Jake is Ghost Ranger. The story felt like an episode of Power Rangers

Why did Diane know about Spike being around the Samurai Rangers? I thought that was kinda wierd. Interesting how Vanessa got so much focus in chapter 1 but not much in 2. But this is an esemble story and this was an episode designed to see everything up.

The Ghost Ranger
12/25/14, 11:34 PM
I chalked that up to them meeting Spike back in sophomore year or so and he bragged about seeing the rangers. I should warn you, the stories are going to have lots of spelling mistakes or grammar inconsistonsies.

PRangerX
12/25/14, 11:36 PM
Ah I see. Thanks for the warning I'll try to watch out.

PRangerX
12/25/14, 11:51 PM
Just read chapter 3. More of any action based episode. I like how they used the Legacy Megazord and Thunder Megazord. Why did they become Alien Rangers when they formed Legacy? Interesting tkosee Ghost become White and use the Tigerzord. I'm interested to see more background on the villains.

The Ghost Ranger
12/26/14, 08:23 PM
The reason for the Alien Rangers is I wanted to make sure each season (or mini season in their case) gets representation.

Astronema
12/28/14, 09:46 PM
I'm looking foward to the chapter with the Space powers.

The Ghost Ranger
12/29/14, 02:17 AM
I hope I did them justice for you, Astronema.

PRangerX
12/29/14, 12:38 PM
Just read the Zeo chapter. I like the way the Zeo Crystal was added to the plot. We also got more characterizations between the Rangers in civlian form. I liked the inclusion of the Zeo Zords. We are getting to know Jake more and more. I suspect he is Ghost Ranger and the son of Billy. I like the Sam Truehart stuff and the tribute to his actor and Eric Frank.

I do wish the villains had more time to be fleshed out. They are kind of one demensional so far. Why did the Rangers need the Zeo Crystal to go Zeo? Aren't they able to morph knto any Ranger team anyway?

The Ghost Ranger
12/29/14, 04:50 PM
It was more of a power boost then anything else. I just wanted it to be a tribute to the Zeo season as well as the actors. Hence Spike saying 'I feel stronger then before!'

The Ghost Ranger
01/07/15, 02:30 AM
Looks like we lost a few days of posting from here x.x Where is everyone chapter wise?

PRangerX
01/07/15, 04:51 PM
Yeah we had a database issue and I had to change hosts. The back up was from last week so we lost a few days of posts. The posts could still be recovered if the old hosts resolves its issue.

Due to the downtime, I wasn't able to read anything new. So I am still at Turbo.

Phantom Stranger
01/07/15, 11:19 PM
I just read the first chapter. Not a bad start. Need to read a few chapers to fully judge it.

The Ghost Ranger
01/11/15, 01:03 PM
My only real regret about the series as a whole is I feel like I kinda pulled a Super MegaForce. For a lot of chapters, they didn't earn the right to use the past powers.

PRangerX
01/11/15, 01:10 PM
I could see where it was easiy to get caught in that trap. I am gonna start reading again. The site trouble just got me out of my rythem.

PRangerX
01/12/15, 06:26 PM
Finally read the Space Chapter. Another busy episode. I was surprised the Jake reveal came now. I like that he is officially part of the.team. And the clues were there throughout that he was Gray Range r. It will be interesting to see who Black Phantom is. Does he have anything to do with Phantom Ranger? Is he aligned with the current villains? Its gonna be interesting to see the past between him and Grey Ranger. I like how he could turn into Ecliptor.

It was nice to see the Space Powers again. But I wish we could have seen more of them. Not much else not to like in this one.

Astronema
01/12/15, 07:09 PM
I think the Space Chapter should have been a two parter.

Turbo Guy
01/12/15, 08:44 PM
It was cool reading the Turbo chapter since thats my favorite season. I like how the powers meant something and were used to defeat the villain. Since a lot of times people make fun of Turbo. I am glad you did it justice.

The Ghost Ranger
01/13/15, 01:03 AM
Astronema, I had thought of that, but I wanted to keep the story to twenty chapters, and make sure each season got represented. I know its short power use wise, but I wanted to make sure they kicked butt when using the Space Powers.

Turbo Guy, I am happy you enjoyed chapter five

Astronema
01/13/15, 05:50 PM
I could see where it would be tough to fit all that in.

Summer Is Rich
01/16/15, 01:00 PM
I like how you introduced the mexican Ranger to the team. It was cool to get aspects of the spanish culture. Plus being a Ranger from another country hasn't been done since Kat.

PRangerX
01/16/15, 04:51 PM
Just got done with the Galaxy chapter. I like how it focused on Spike. We got some great team dynamic moments here. Also a ton of character development for Spike. I like how C2D was referenced. It was cool that Spike got to save the day and proved he was a good Ranger. Its interesting that Jake fully accepted him finally.

So Black Phantom really is working with the villains. It was interesting how he attacked with the main general this time. More will come out with Black Phantom and Jake's backstory.

Only thing that confused me was the battlizer. Where did it come from. Usually its something that is built or the Rangers attain through reaching a new Power Level. Did Spike get the battlizer because he reached a new power level? Much like Conner in DinoThunder.

Spike Hart
01/17/15, 01:37 PM
Spike as a Power Ranger is a pretty cool idea. I like the character development that could potentially go into that. I've read up to the Zeo chapter so far, but it sounds like Spike gets some more character development in the Galaxy Chapter. From what PRX says.

It was cool seeing the Zeo Crystal help the Rangers defeat the baddies. I wonder if it will have any lasting effects?

The Ghost Ranger
01/17/15, 04:33 PM
PRX, the battleizers are kind of like DNA Digivolving from Digimon Season 2. When the Digidestined (or Ranger in this case) understands what is important to them, they unlock their new power, the Battleizer.

PRangerX
01/17/15, 06:53 PM
Ah I was starting to think that was the case. It made more sense once I remembered about Conner basically doing the same thing in DT. Of course I thought of it in the middle of my post and mentioned it lol.

Astronema
01/20/15, 02:41 PM
The Lost Galaxy chapter helped to make up for there only being one Space chapter. But I am biased because I love the space seasons. Spike is shaping up to be a cool character. I am amazed at how much of a hero he was here.

Captain Codfish
01/20/15, 02:42 PM
Spike with a battlizer? I have to start reading this fic.

PRangerX
01/20/15, 06:02 PM
The lightspeed chapter is more good stuff. So much happened and it was balenced out well. One thing I like about this story is that it seems to get better and better. There was plenty of action in this one. But the plot was also really advanced here.

I liked the apearance of the Lightspeed Rangers here. It was handled perfectly and really set up the Rangers using their powers later. I'm glad they explained why their was a new Aquabase. If Terra Venture can be built in a year thats plenty of time to build a new Aquabase.

The reveal of the Dark Phantom Ranger reveal was interesting and makes where this is going interesting. Especially with her relationship to Jake. We also got some good introspection from Jake.

I was a little nervous when Jake had two fight the monster and Phantom at once. But he got knocked around pretty bad until the others were able to help him. I think one of the good things about this series is that the fan made characters are well written and not treated like Mary Sue characters.

The Ghost Ranger
01/20/15, 09:06 PM
Thats a big problem I had when I first wrote fanfics back when I was young; my OC was a badass who always saved the day and always did things right. This is why I like Jake; He's a leader, but he has issues, he wants friends, but is afraid to have any, and he is worried about letting the team down.

PRangerX
01/20/15, 10:51 PM
Yeah he doesn't just save the day and act like a god. Thats a problem a lot of fic writers run into. Glad you didn't.

Zord Commander
01/25/15, 03:24 PM
I've only read the first few chapters. I am concerned about Ghost Ranger. But from reading the spoilers looks like I have nothing to worry about. I am surprised Spike became a Ranger. But there have been plenty of comical Rangers. So this is supposed to replace Super Megaforce in the PRU right?

Captain Codfish
01/25/15, 03:25 PM
The reason for the Alien Rangers is I wanted to make sure each season (or mini season in their case) gets representation.

You could have got away with not using the Aliens, since they were more allies than a core Ranger team. But I also have no problem with you using them. Just that it wasn't 100 percent neccessary. But I guess the plan here is to represent every power so you don't lose anything anyway.

PRangerX
01/25/15, 03:41 PM
I like the style you used in the Time Force chapter. It was different and worked. We got a episode long battle and flashbacks to Jake telling the Rangers his story. I really liked that approach.

It was nice to see Legacy Pink and Legacy Yellow be heroes in this episode. Since we haven't had much of them standing out for awhile. I'm glad Black Phantom kicked their but at first to make it a real fight.

Jake's story is pretty amazing. I see you thought this out and made the origin story really tie into the PRU. Its interesting hearing about the Proto Rangers and Phantom's turn to darkness. Does she have anything to do with the real Phantom Ranger? Its good you had a pay off to all the mystery with Jake.

I do wonder how Zordon created the MMPR Rangers if Ninjor Created the coins? Also it would have been nice to get more of the girl's friendship established in earlier episodes. Since they haven't done much together on their own until now.

The Ghost Ranger
01/25/15, 06:43 PM
Zord Commander- yes its supposed too, think of this as the season after Samurai, and MF/SMF being in an RPM style alternate reality.

Captain- I can see your point on them being allies, but I always considered them a true team based on the fact that they got their own shoe title, theme song, Morph, etc. Plus SMF only showed the Black AR and nothing else until the extended finale. My goal for the story was to make sure every single ranger team got some sort of representation.

PRX- Yeah, looking back on it I realized I should have done more with them bonding, but I thought it would be a cool way for them to get their battleizers. I'm glad you liked the Time Force Chapter.

Zord Commander
01/25/15, 11:41 PM
An interesting premise than. Just read the Zeo Chapter. I was surprised to see the Zeo Crystal show up. Since I figured that the Rangers would just turn into Zeo Rangers on their own. The Zeo Crystal should give them even more power.

Astronema
01/25/15, 11:42 PM
Wow! Didn't expect Jake to have such a cool backstory and for it to stretch out all the way back to Zordon. Also Dark Phantom is quickly becoming a cool villain.

PRangerX
01/28/15, 11:58 AM
So i power read through a few chapters since the etory has really been enjoyable. I'll post more in depth reviews when I have time to sit down and focus my thoughts.

Destiny Defeated
01/29/15, 11:36 AM
So far you have made good use of the powers. Feels better than the way MegaForce used them. Doesn't feel forced. I am up until the Space chapter. Too bad they couldnt actually go to Space in that chapter. But you gave purpose to the Turbo powers and that was an achievment.

The Ghost Ranger
01/29/15, 03:30 PM
Thanks Destiny, that means a lot to me. I know Turbo isnt a well-loved season, but I enjoyed and always thought it has potential, but it wasnt realized.

MMPR Forever
01/29/15, 07:34 PM
It was cool seeing them use the MMPR powers. Since those are my favorite seasons.

PRangerX
02/02/15, 10:22 PM
Sorry its taking me so long. I've been working on site related stuff. Also I read ahead so I wanted to really organize my thoughts.

The Wild Force Chapter was very well done. I like how we got to see the Animarium and Shayla. The Lion Zord played a big role here. It made sense to use the Wild Force powers given the theme of the episode.

When Dark Phantom was first introduced I never expected him/her to join the team. With the conclusion of this episode we see Eve recovered and brought back to the Rangers base. So this is a big story development.

The Subplot with Jerome and his mother was powerful stuff. And the resolution made sense. Since the water of the Animaria could slowly heal his mother. It gave use a lot of interesting Jerome stuff. And of course he gets his own battlizer.

We also see the defeat of Chosev here which is a major storyline development. It also made sense why we didn't see Phantom right away since he was the one that recruited and trained her.

I did think it didn't make sense that Chosev just abandoned Eve so quick. Seemed counter productive to lose such a powerful ally and risk the Rangers getting her. As well as the morpher.

The Ghost Ranger
02/03/15, 12:21 AM
It's a bit of a media cliche told quite a bit. Generals or those higher up in power will dispose of a soldier they deem worthless or past their usefulness. I just thought this would be a cool thing to do, to show how merciless the Empire warriors can be.

Astronema
02/03/15, 02:48 PM
I was surprised at that too. But it makes sense what you said.

Destiny Defeated
02/05/15, 11:44 AM
PRX wasn't kidding things really do pick up with the Time Force Chapter. I never expected Jake's origin to be this in depth. I loved the way you went back and forth from the battle to Jake's story. Dark Phantom Ranger has so much more character depth now.

Khan's Wrath
02/05/15, 11:46 AM
Is their any time travel in that chapter?

The Ghost Ranger
02/05/15, 02:20 PM
Sadly no, Khan. The chapter is a back and forth between a current battle and a flashback

PRangerX
02/08/15, 07:07 PM
The Ninja Storm chapter was less about the powers and more about the story progressing. It was nice twist having have become Legacy Phantom. Especially since the Dark Phantom powers would have currupted her again. I am glad we had her have some self doubt instead of just joining the team automatically. It made for good character growth.

The nazi storyline with Diane was well done. It was a good focus episode for her
as she had.to deal with her family history including a Nazi. It was a good character moment for her and a very big issue to deal with. The plot also lined up well with Eve's own path for redemption.

There is not much I didn't like about this. The Ninja Powers were not central to the plot. But I can't complain about this. Because really it would be a bad thing if the powers were just used for fan service. It was nice to keep it about the story.

The Ghost Ranger
02/09/15, 12:16 AM
To be honest, I was a bit worried about what people would think in regards to the Nazi part of the storyline. I was afraid it'd come off as offensive. I know the powers came off as secondary in this chapter, but I wanted to do a a little more story driven piece with it, and I figured Ninjas vs Nazi would be cool. Glad you liked it!

Superstatler
02/11/15, 12:00 PM
I would have liked to have seen a past villain to have come back for real and be the big bad in this. It is cool how Dark Phantom can turn into past villains though.

PRangerX
02/11/15, 12:10 PM
The DinoThunder chapter gave us more good character interactiong and got us to get to know Eve a little more. Its interesting how the dance storyline becomes a storyline for the next few eps.

But the big story here is the villians getting their hands on the Dark Phantom Morpher. It will be interesting to see what they do with it. Its good that the morpher was not forgotten about.

I did think it was a little odd for Eve to know so.much about shopping and to be acting like a typical school girl. I guess Eltar is similar to Earth's Culture.

The Ghost Ranger
02/11/15, 04:24 PM
PRX, for the storys sake, I progress time at a faster rate. Even though she recently joined the team, it could be a few days or even weeks between chapters. I was wanting to avoid the 'one chapter=one episode= one day' type deal where the next chapter is only the next day.

PRangerX
02/16/15, 11:20 AM
The SPD chapter saw the return of Dark Phantom. I figured they would use the morpher to create a new one. We got some good character stuff with Zeke. As we learned that he has a father in prision for hacking. It gave us some good background on him. It will be interesting to see why the villains needed all that steel.

Astronema
02/16/15, 11:21 AM
I wonder who the new Dark Phantom is? I really like Eve's storyline so far. Going back further, the Lightspeed Team up was pretty cool.

The Ghost Ranger
02/16/15, 12:14 PM
PRX, you'll see :D. Astronema,glad you enjoyed that chapter!

PRangerX
02/22/15, 08:16 PM
The Mystic Force chapter concluded the dance storyline. Glad to see that was followed up on. As we got more great character interaction. Looks like there is romance brewing between Jake and Diane.

I like the use of the Mystic Force powers here, It made sense to the story. It was cool seeing Clair as Mystic White. It was clever to use a spelled Fire Hart against the Rangers. I like the tribute to Peta Rutter. Well done there.

Now that I am caught up on episode thoughts I can start reading again.

The Ghost Ranger
02/23/15, 03:27 AM
Glad you liked it PRX, Mystic Winter is one of my favorite chapters in the story, despite not liking Mystic Force all too much. I figured Clare would work for the new White Mystic Ranger as part of the new generation.

Astronema
02/25/15, 05:49 PM
Mystic Force Chapter did end up being real good. Clare being White Ranger surprised me. I wish they would have done this in Super Megaforce. The dance was pretty neat and something we would see in old MMPR.

Calamity Kimberly
02/25/15, 05:52 PM
Wow! You made Spike a Ranger. Thats pretty cool. The show wouldn't have the stones to do something that crazy. I am interested to see where this goes.

The Ghost Ranger
02/25/15, 08:22 PM
Astronema, I am glad you enjoyed the chapter. I enjoyed doing this mini arc with the dance. Also, I am humbled that you think things I have written would work on tv.

CK, I am happy you enjoyed Spike being a ranger!

Phantom Stranger
02/25/15, 08:38 PM
Just out of curiosity but why did you use the Megaforce characters instead of mostly originals? Is the Legacy stuff using Gokaiger powers or original?

The Ghost Ranger
02/25/15, 09:18 PM
I'm afraid I don't follow. The Rangers, save for Spike, are all original characters. The Legacy Powers are an alternate version of Legendary Ranger Mode.

Phantom Stranger
02/25/15, 09:33 PM
I was just curious why you didn't use Troy ,Jake, Noah,Emma, and Gia?

So the Legacy Powers are original and not an adaption of Gokaiger? Besides Legendary Mode of course.

The Ghost Ranger
02/25/15, 09:43 PM
I didn't use the megaforce characters because they were pre-established as a team, and wanted to use my own original one. Remember, I'd been brainstorming for this since college, way back in 2010. The Legacy Powers are original in that they dont use the Gokaiger suits or keys, but rather tap into the Grid itself.

Phantom Stranger
02/25/15, 09:47 PM
Oh interesting, must have missed that. Makes sense if you have been working on this since 2010. Since that was long before Super Megaforce.

PRangerX
03/02/15, 10:55 AM
Wow Overdrive Chapter was a emotional episode. I didn't expect it to end like that. The twist with Eve and Dark Phantom was well done. Kind of reminded me of Trent's clone problem although a bit different. The end of the team up reminded me of "Power of Pink"

It was fun seeing the OO Rangers again. I am glad you explained why they reunited since they weren't together at the end of OO. It was a fun team up that really had a big effect on the plot. It will be interesting to see how.the Rangers deal with all this.

Captain Codfish
03/02/15, 10:57 AM
Mystic Winter was pretty fun. I didn't expect to see Claire again. It was fun seeing the Rangers at the dance. Can't wait to read Overdrive episode since PRX says its good.

The Ghost Ranger
03/02/15, 07:02 PM
I am going to admit that I cried when writing Always A Ranger, especially towards the end. I end up crying a bit each time I read it x.x

On another note. I was wondering, would anyone like to see the suits the team wear? I'd just need to know how to put images up on the board.

PRangerX
03/06/15, 12:25 AM
You could try copying and pasting into the window.

The Ghost Ranger
03/06/15, 01:14 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/23sez2f.jpg This is Ghost Rangers suit

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ik8bnt.jpg Legacy Red's suit. A friend help me create it but i lost the original file, so I remade it from what I could remember.

Astronema
03/08/15, 10:16 PM
Cool pics. They look pretty original. It is interesting to see what you're Rangers are supposed to look like.

Captain Codfish
03/08/15, 10:20 PM
I've been binge reading myself. Tottally didn't expect Eve to die. But it makes's sense when you think about the whole story.

The Ghost Ranger
03/08/15, 11:56 PM
^ Like I said, i cried when writing that part. I hope it made an impact and it didnt feel cheap

Captain Codfish
03/09/15, 12:22 AM
It wasn't cheap. It was shocking but it made sense when you think of the story.

PRangerX
03/09/15, 04:46 PM
The Jungle Fury was a good follow up to the loss of Eve. It must have been tough to move the story along and deal with the tragady. I think Jake has kept a lot of things internal. So it made sense for him not to show a lot of emotion on it on the outside. As a loner he would be one to go off and stew on his own. It was cool having RJ and Fran. It was clever using the Legacy morpher to create Jake's new battlizer. I was nervous they were going to bring Eve back like their was no problem. As nice as that would seeem, it wouldn't have been good story wise. So I am glad you resisted that urge.

So did Jake and RJ know each other were Rangers? They didn't seem to be shocked when they both had to Ranger up against the monster.

The Ghost Ranger
03/09/15, 06:07 PM
i kinda chalked it up to RJ knowing Jake was a ranger due to him harnessing the Wolf Spirit as well, and since Jake had watched over the previous teams, he knew about RJ but decided not to say anything.

Astronema
03/13/15, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I though he was going to bring Eve back too. Part of me wanted him to. But it was best for the story that things turned out the way they did. It really did add wait to the story. I'm not surprised you cried Ghost. It had to be hard to write her off like that.

Captain Codfish
03/15/15, 04:39 PM
I've made my way through several chapters. This story has a good pacing and flow to it. The characters feel real and believable. The old powers are also worked in our pretty well. Even Spike has been written in well.

The Ghost Ranger
03/15/15, 09:58 PM
I'm really glad you're enjoying it Cap n.n

PRangerX
03/19/15, 05:29 PM
I like that we got to see the the RPM demension in the RPM chapter. You stuck to continuity pretty good with where we last saw the season. I liked seeing Doctor K again. The Venessa plot gave her something to do and gave us a sense of peril. It was interesting how the monster lured the team in a trap. It made sense since Summer was retired as a Ranger at the end of RPM. I like how you remembered Venjix dled himself into the red morpher. I thought it was interesting how K sent the Rangers the RPM powers herself. I do wonder who sent the monster with venjix gone?

The Ghost Ranger
03/20/15, 12:17 AM
Well, although Venjix is 'dead', there could be remnants of his army about here and there. I kinda thought that there were some robots roaming around after the final battle.

PRangerX
03/24/15, 05:25 PM
Finally read the final two episodes. A great finalie that really felt epic. It really played off everything that had been building the whole pisode. Nice touch using Samurai mode since the Rangers never went Samurai in that team up. I was pleasantly surprised to see the Megaforce team. I assume they traveld from a parrallel universe like RPM. Props for including Dino Charge as well.

The finalie had plenty of action. But at the heart it was all about the characters. This really made for an emotional finalie. Especially with the return of Eve and the other Eltarians. The scene with the parents and families were good. Reminded me of the ending episoes of Digimon Adventure 1 and 2.

And one can not underestimate the appearance of all the other teams. It made for an exciting conclusion and made perfect sense with this being about the Legacy of PR. I loved the attention to detail like Jen and Wee standing next to each other at the end.

I am a little torn at Eve's return since it may have been better to keep the tragedy of her death. But it did seem like she really came back as some sort of spirit. Since it seemed odd for her to disapear and not stay with Jake. Also what did they do with Jake's morpher. It was cool to see Zeke's Dad help. But I question how he could have so easily hacked the legacy cpu.

Any plans for a sequel? Would be fun even if the Rangers lost their secret idenities.

The Ghost Ranger
03/24/15, 09:05 PM
I was kinda torn on wether or not to bring Eve back in the end, but she did promise she'd be back for the final battle back in Chapter 15, and so I figured I'd bring the three Eltarians back as sort of Spirit Rangers who would vanish after the battle.

Pretty much it was suppose to be a symbolic unshackling of chains. He'd been Ghost Ranger for all this time, and with the war finally being over, he was free from his curse, his always having to fight, to lose loved ones and to age normally.

Zeke's dad helping was something I kind of thought up on the spot when writing. I wanted to keep the chapter at a good pace without dragging it out, make sure the reader stayed interested. I know it was fast and kind of a rear end pull, but it kept the speed up, I think at least.

As for a sequel, I'd been thinking about it but not entirely sure what to do plot wise. I was wondering if anyone here would like to use the characters for a cross over of their own fic. If so, just please be sure to credit me with the characters.

PRX, if I may ask, what would you rate the story as a whole? Also, do you think the Past teams were well represented in the final battle?

PRangerX
03/25/15, 12:04 AM
I haven't had to a chance to read a ton of fics. But its got to be one of the best I have ready. I stand by a lot of what I already said. It really kept me interested and didn't seem like one of those mary sue stories at all. The characters all felt well done and not just your token pr fan makes their own glorified Super Sentai team kind of story. I think it made excellent use of the powers. Unfortunatly, I can't compare it to super megaforce because I am behind on PR. Actually catching up on the past three seasons right now. I have seen half of Megaforce but that is before Legend Mode. But on its own I deffinitly liked it.

PRangerX
03/25/15, 07:33 PM
Perhaps a prequel about Jake's team? Some side stories to give more character background information on the Rangers. TK's backstory and how she meant Jake would be interesting.

The Ghost Ranger
03/26/15, 02:35 AM
Hmmm. A TK chapter would be interesting. I'll start jotting down ideas.

PRangerX
03/26/15, 07:20 AM
Anyone notice that TK is kind of like Doctor K?