PDA

View Full Version : Best NON-Ranger Ally

JaG Lockjaw
05/07/01, 07:07 PM
Who was the best NON-Ranger to help the Power Rangers?

-Do "NOT" consider the Ninja Turtles from PRIS.

WiseWizard
05/07/01, 07:44 PM
What about Zordon? He helped majorly by giving powers to teenager and starting up the "Power Rangers" series, and he sacrificed himself to save others.

JaG Lockjaw
05/08/01, 12:07 AM
Yes, Zordon could be considered an ally. But he more well known as a leader. SO therefore, he is not on the list.

Frax2001
05/08/01, 01:13 AM
Wich Magna Defender do u mean cause the Mike Magna Defender was clerly the sixeth ranger of PRLG

Midnight Sayin Ranger
05/08/01, 05:56 PM
Defiently Masked Rider. He's my favorite PR ally.

MorphinTime
05/09/01, 02:13 AM
Actually Jag, Zordon was more of a mentor and advisor and a father to the rangers. The rangers even mentioned him as being a mentor to them. It was the red or white ranger that was usually the leader of the group.

princessofthieves
05/09/01, 06:15 PM
For me it was the Masked Rider I thought he was cool.

Midnight Sayin Ranger
05/11/01, 09:37 PM
Finaly someone who agrees with me. I like you.

rescue ready
05/12/01, 07:18 PM
well ACTUALLY zordon was really considered the leader you stupid f?cker. why because if you didnt know you stupid @$$hole they also identified him as the leader on many occasions. and please yeah jason or tommy may have been the "leaders" of the team but uh idiot who the hell do you think they answered to huh, it damn sure wasnt alpha. so why dont you get your damn head out the guys a@$$ your f?cking and smell the cum you @#%$ break. zordon was the guy who f?cking invented the morphin grid so therefore you complete waste of oxygen he indeed was the true leader even though he never actualy was ever in action interacting with HIS team. rescue ready over and out.

Delta Red
05/12/01, 07:56 PM
Excuse me "Rescue ready", but who the @#%$ died and made you god? You don't waltz in out of nowhere and call someone a total dumbass for how they saw a certain character's role, you POLOTLEY anc CIVIALLY state why you FELL that their view is incorrect. It seems clear to the the dumbass is yourself for presuming that you are higher than everyone else.

MiChaos
05/12/01, 08:02 PM
I said more or less the same thing in another topic where he posted the longest and rudest messgae I've even seen. ChronoRanger, if you're reading this, have a word wit him please!

Delta Red
05/12/01, 08:05 PM
Times like these I REALLY wish I was an admin on this bopard..that guy would be banned the minute he "ranted".

MiChaos
05/17/01, 06:35 PM
Personally, I consider Zordon's role as guardian to the Power Rangers - we know Alpha's role was to protect them - he told us his mission in From Out Of Nowhere - Part 2:
"My mission is to protect the Power Rangers and their quest to protect the universe from the forces of evil. One goal, one dream, known as the Power Rangers!"
I consider Zordon's role to be along the same lines.
P.s. DeltaRed, he'll get whats coming to him eventually!

Emerald Phantom
05/22/01, 11:54 PM
I would have to say it was Billy's role in Zeo. He created the Zeonizers, the weapons, the Zeo zords and the Red Battlezord and numerous other devices.

MiChaos
05/23/01, 08:13 PM
he created them...from Zordon's plans and ideas (most of them), so defining Zordon's role - designer/idea/guardian of the Power Rangers and creator of the whole PR legacy!

JZSpock
01/08/02, 04:23 AM
Zordon, as sympathetic as he was, is more of the overall leader of the Rangers. Meaning the Red / White MMPR& Zeo Rangers answered to him.

symbolic agony
01/10/02, 05:30 AM
since when is a mentor not an ally? If anything they are the highest level of ally in any situation.

I will say Zordon. He was wise, he was there and he cared for the rangers. That's what made him the best ally.

White Morphin Ranger
01/11/02, 06:44 PM
I believe Zordon was the leader of the group, and the Red or White Ranger were always the "field leaders." Like the X-Men. Cyclops is the field leader but Professor X makes most of the calls.

Anyway, to answer your question about the favorite ally, since Zordon was as much a part of the Ranger team as any of the "normal" Rangers were, I'd have to say Magna Defender. He was the sixth HERO on the show but not the sixth Ranger. His powers were never said to be related to the Galaxy powers. This is further implied by the fact that Torozord never combined with the Galaxy Zords.

symbolic agony
01/11/02, 06:58 PM
Mangna was a sixth ranger, especially when Mike came in. Remeber that the gold ranger powers were not related to the zeo crystal, the Phantom ranger's powers were separate as was TF's sixth ranger. Now, do all of them merely count as allies just because their powers are from a separate source.

Only sixth ranger whose powers were from the same source as the other rangers were Tommy's as the white and green ranger.

ShadowForceBlue
01/11/02, 08:39 PM
I'll have to say everyone's favorite dex aka Masked Rider

psychic ranger
01/17/11, 01:48 PM
Blue senturian or Magna Defender

MattEmily
05/16/14, 08:39 AM
I would probably have to go with Ninjor. I don't view ones like Zordon as allies.