PDA

View Full Version : Favorite morphing call?

Stuf....
08/06/05, 01:17 AM
I'm not really sure wich one i liked. MMPR to LG was cool. LR wasn't that orriginal though. And TF to SPD also had good morphing calls. What do you guys think.

harold17
08/06/05, 01:53 AM
Whoa, it's REALLY tough to choose! But I really liked the dino thunder one, really catchy :P .

Darthvegeta800
08/17/05, 12:25 PM
Original. Most 'correct' and less cheesy if you understand what i mean.
They change thus morph thus the line seems a bit better to me.

Dgamer
08/19/05, 04:19 PM
The best one is "IT's MORPHIN TIME!".It was a very good morphing phrase.another good one was let's rocket.

Remus Lupin
08/21/05, 01:59 PM
I voted for Trent's from DinoThunder just because all the others were yelling and when Trent morphed he just said it. This is also because my favorite morph/henshin is AbareKiller from Abaranger. Bakuryuu Change is the best ever!

Oh and AbareKiller > Trent!

Darthvegeta800
08/21/05, 02:45 PM
Hmmm morphin with the meaning 'change' was probably most to the point. But the others had other lines to underline the 'difference'.

Silver Shadow
08/21/05, 03:28 PM
I'm not sure which one I would really vote for as best. "It's Morphing Time!" is totally classic because it is simple and precise. However, I'm a huge fan of Rangers in Space, Lightspeed Rescue and Wild Force, so I can't really choose over them. What I can say is that the two worst morphing calls I've ever seen are the ones post Saban: Ninja Storm and SPD.

Why in Zordon's name has it become a requirement that the morphing calls rhyme? It makes the Rangers sound like a bunch of five year olds with Dr Seuss on the brain. Not to mention that the Saban morphing calls never used the name of the show itself as part of the phrase. Had they done that, I'm sure Power Rangers would have been thrown in the same dustbin as the Mystic Knights, VR Troopers, The Beetle Borgs and, Syber Squad. (Not that I'm personally knocking fans of any of them) You can't have what sounds like a piece of slapstick in the middle of what's supposed to be a fairly serious fantasy show.

Silver Shadow

lightranger00
08/24/05, 09:26 PM
morphing time was my favorite but from zeo not mmpr

LUNAR WOLF22
10/01/05, 01:54 PM
spd emergency is mine
http://supersentai.com/database/2004_dekaranger/images/04-28-01.jpg

Gold ranger
10/01/05, 02:13 PM
SPD EMERGENCY OKAY???