PDA

View Full Version : which show was mostly focused on zords

go galactic
03/17/02, 11:32 AM
which show was mostly focused on zords

Cross My Line
03/17/02, 11:55 AM
I'd say Lightspeed Rescue.

"What? You mean we can't defeat the enemy? Well, we better not try any of the weapons we already have. Lets create a new Megazord. Oh, and remember, we have to give it a rubbish name too!"

Red Tulip Ranger
03/17/02, 03:42 PM
Your right. SuperTrain Mega Zord had these weapons which they litterally siad they'd better not use them again. Sounds like Ms Fairweather's brother didn't do his homework in Zordon's class.

Cross My Line
03/17/02, 04:25 PM
:lol

go galactic
03/21/02, 08:22 AM
lol, "we, the human clones of the lost galaxy rangers,call upon a stupid repaint zord so we can lose it too and by that make us more use less in teamups"

ShadowForceBlue
03/21/02, 09:39 AM
yeah it was Lightspeed Rescue but Wild Force Does now

Cross My Line
03/21/02, 11:25 PM
Big Bad Evil Dude: "What? You mean the Wild Force Rangers have gotten another zord? I so totally did not see that one coming. Seriously!"

go galactic
03/23/02, 06:50 PM
PRLG- oh no big bad villain's henchmen designed ugly monster , lets turn our ugly beasts into uglier zords which we never use individually as robots, oh no trouble lets call to big ugly guy wearing a bull suit, oh no he isnt enough lets call two ugly robots that the red one's spirit doesnt even look like a rhino and let the two robots stand in place do nothing and then we kill the monster with our flashy orion armour now even though we could have done it in the begining of the battle

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 08:00 PM
All I remember thinking when I first saw an LG episode and there were basically four Megazords going up against one monster, my thoughts were this;

"Man, how weak are these Rangers?"
-
-
There was a time when a monster could be taken down by one megazord.

MiChaos
03/23/02, 09:10 PM
What about the times when one Zord could take out the monster...or even when the monster was destroyed before the monster grew, ah those were the days...

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 09:30 PM
Yeah, or we had the henchman come down and kick some ass before growing and running away.

Where are Rito and Goldar when you need them?

go galactic
03/24/02, 01:55 PM
mmpr 3 - big bad monster we fought before only we ignore it so the saban(back then) could use it again and again later, time to call our zords - crane even thogh it looks like plane,a frog with the entire megazord legs attached to its legs , an ape that is actually a monkey soldier that with power of magic can shrink and fold into one single arm, a bear that has dental problems,a wolf with a red eye problem and a falcon that is never in one picture with our zords,oh no 14 episodes now we have to use the humanoid version of our old zords that do weird moves with their hands, oh no big trouble lets call the falcon to be the arm pit smell that absorbs the smell and uses it against a monster, oh no we need to waste 5 more minutes while the monster stands in place, lets take an action figure of our megazord and put it into another actione figure. oh how weird the white zord/hand turned pink and even though our megazord has a falcon stuck in its armpit he can still hold the sword, time to waste the last 2 minutes on big bad blast

Cross My Line
03/24/02, 09:00 PM
You obviously haven't seen any season 3 episodes in a looooooooooooong time.

go galactic
03/25/02, 06:51 AM
why? i forgot ninjor?

Cross My Line
03/25/02, 04:07 PM
No, its just that post is so full of @#%$. No one would ever state that if they had seen the episodes somewhat recently.

go galactic
03/25/02, 06:08 PM
then i could only talk about LG LR TF and WF?

MiChaos
03/25/02, 07:54 PM
Season 3 Zord battles are so much better than the modern battles. Classic instance - Changing of ther Zords. Firstly we had the US Ninjor Vs. Goldar battle which, although short and sweet, really made a point of Goldar being a strong warrior, and showed how good US battles could be, the Zord battle at the end was quite good, despite it being Sentai. And at least it was one-on-one...

Cross My Line
03/25/02, 10:15 PM
I have no problem in people talking about seasons they haven't seen in a while. But only if they can actually remember anything about the season. Your post obviously shows you don't.

psychic ranger
10/26/10, 10:03 AM
lost galaxy

PRangerX
I'd have to say Wild Force and Operation Overdrive. . Wild Force and Overdrive seemed to be heavily Zord focused. With new zords constantly debuting. Most of the recent series seem to have all kinds of extra zords though

bluewaterranger
Wild Force, they have the animal zords like every episode.