PDA

View Full Version : Who are the best "partners" (this one)

ChronoDefender2
11/14/01, 07:44 PM
Sorry, not all the choices were there. Best unofficial partners who were always fighting side by side.

ChronoDefender2
11/15/01, 01:15 AM
I picked Jason and Tommy for the simple fact that they kicked some major butt together when they had the original powers. Also, during Zeo they were together a lot outiside of fighting, but Jason was more of a loner when morphed(due to the OhRanger footage having KingRanger fighting alone most of the time). They had natural chemistry and fought great together.

symbolic agony
01/10/02, 05:35 AM
I will agree with the Jason/Tommy cobo as well despite hating both characters with a passion. They did do battle well together.

ShadowForceBlue
01/24/02, 03:24 AM
I'll have to say Jason/Tommy and Andros/Zhane both teams are stong together

White Morphin Ranger
01/26/02, 02:12 AM
I voted for Jason and Tommy, for many of the original reasons you guys pointed out. They were destined to become best friends and each one felt the other's pain.

A choice for second would be Wes and Jen, even though Jen picked up a lot of the slack in that partnership.

A close third, even though it's not a permanent partnership, is Adam and Carlos. When Carlos was looking for answers he came to Adam and Adam trained his butt hard. Plus the fight where Adam morphed for one last time was cool too.

psychic ranger
01/24/11, 11:35 AM
Wes and Eric