PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone......

The Eye of Isis
03/21/06, 10:23 PM
I finally joined these forums....but it appears Ms. Lahana will not be returning. :( PRangerX. What will become of this place now?

.:Isis:.

ybrik
03/21/06, 10:31 PM
ill tell u wat will bcome of this place, we fall in2 darkness n total CHAOS, ill b da bad guy n torch da place (not literally) n ill flip this place upside down n inside out n totally destroy everything n get everyone 2 hate me, so yea, im done ventilatin but b4 im done i got one more thing 2 say...

Where is the Love?

^just c if u can read that^

_yellowford_
03/22/06, 05:27 PM
I can read that...(ha!) but yes, I've heard great things about you, Eye of Isis, and I do hope this place isn't shut down...

The Eye of Isis
03/25/06, 01:10 PM
I can read that...(ha!) but yes, I've heard great things about you, Eye of Isis, and I do hope this place isn't shut down...

It is good to hear that there are "great things" going around about me. hehe :P But, I would like to see this place continue to grow. With or without the Lahana name on it. The members who want to be here. Is what's most important. And, I do hope that Ms. Lahana's departure doesn't effect the growth of this board. :( I'm surprised that Anubis and Horace haven't said anything about all this.

I'll be watching......

.:Isis:.

kiraford5
03/25/06, 02:29 PM
i really hope this forum doesnt fall into ruins. Personally, i still think we should have the banner and skin stay the same, just have it be Emma's unofficial forums! I still want it to be Emma, not just Power Rangers