PDA

View Full Version : Fate of the Quantum Ranger

ADZ8472
03/16/01, 09:56 PM
Will QR Die like his Japan Counterpart at the end, or will he live on with the others YesNoMaybeDont CareHmmm Orange Soda

cosmic bimbo
i do not think he will die, because no good guy ever dies on this show.

MattEmily
What do you mean by no good guys ever end up dying on this show?

What was Zordon?
What was the Magna Defender?

You could considered both of those, in a way, being killed or dying.

cosmic bimbo
03/17/01, 09:56 PM
Your right, how could I forget Zordon? Magna defender was sometimes good and sometimes not. i guess i should have said no power rangers have ever died on the show and stayed dead.

Jason38UK
Magna Defender's son Zika and also the Guardian of the Galaxy book were also good characters that died. --Jason--

TimeForceRed
I think the QR will live but who knows this season has been like no other we could have out first death of a ranger but will have to see

snappernine
I was thinking of something. In "Future Unknown" the rangers consider the possibility that they may have altered their future. If we are to assume that Alex died, then perhaps he was never killed in this new timeline. Because they alter the future, Alex and Jen may have never even known each other. This means that Alex might not have any memories of Jen, should the team return to 3000. The only problem with the multiple timeline theory is that Captain Logan still knows them and that they have left the future to go to 2001. Essentially, it time was altered, it could not have been by much because Captain Logan proves that some continuity is present. I don't know. It's all so confusing. But my point is, a ranger could fesibly die and then be rescued from dying by time travel. That way you could have it both ways with out that ridiculous reincarnation business that Kendrix went through. That was most stupid. As long as people are not reincarnated anymore, I'll be happy. But again, on the slim chance that Time Force fills in plot holes. Anyone that is ever killed in the series could be saved in the finally episodes. So they could kill everyone and then time travel to undo some huge mistake. (Anyone seen "Frequency"?)

quantumQ
Remember Kendrix from lost galaxy as well?
and she comes back at the end of the series, since evil is gone..

also there are rumors that Zordon is still alive.......
Saban will find a way LOL to make it all good.

NoraTFQRfan
05/30/01, 10:59 PM
I hope they let Eric live. He makes the show interesting with his attitude toward the other Rangers. By this point in every other series, all the Rangers were chilling and Eric's bucking that trend. I like the I'm better than you attitude that he has and he's a very powerful Ranger.

And how did anyone find out the Japanese version of the Quantum Ranger was killed? I just want to know.

TimeShadow001
The Sentai Counterpart was killed either in ep 49 or 50 its near that, he was killed by a Cyclobot, but one thing that bugs me is that Captain Ryuua(something like that) Was near a console and typing commands, im just theorizing that he controlled that Cyclobot just to kill him i could be wrong, but if they do kill Eric i hope they do it while he is morphed and not get shot and fall down the stars Death

NoraTFQRfan
They shouldn't kill Eric. I don't care what anyone says, TF was boring as heck before he showed up. He's the only interesting character on the show. No offense but the other Rangers are exactly like the ones before - no true depth or attitudes. Sure, Jen's trying to avenge Alex but how many times have we heard that line before.

PRTF wouldn't be the same without Eric and if they kill him at least have him go out with some divinity. Ransik or some other villain mastermind should take him out not a stupid, silly, weak cyclobot.

I want Eric to LIVE! If someone for TF reads this I hope you can make that happen.

Crimson Shadow Ranger
I agree with Nora. If Eric goes, then the show may go spiraling. I mean the attitude, will be lost, and no one else can that off. If that would happen then depending on when he bites the dust then Alex may be give the chance to gain the QR powers, which wouldn't be cool at all.

Keep Eric alive and let the show go on as is. Don't alter history any more than it already has been.

NoraTFQRfan
Thank you Crimson for agreeing with me. I don't think the Rangers themselves would be the same if they lost one of their own even if it's Eric and they don't particularily like him.

Think about what would happen to the Silver Guardians if their leader was killled. No one would want to join thus ending the whole conflict between the Rangers and the Guardians. Plus think about what Mr. Collins would do if his Ranger where killed. He'd managed to somehow make sure Wes was not put into any danger. He doesn't want his own son hurt; why else offer 4 complete strangers more money than you could imagine to join him?

Think about it ppl. If Eric dies the show loses!

Seabreeze2002
I somewhere got the feeling that Alex comes to 2001 and kicks Eric's ass and that he becomes the Quantum ranger.

jenlovesalex
Okay Eric may not be the most loveable character but he's okay he won't die.