PDA

View Full Version : Summoning the American DX Valkyrion

Silver Shadow
03/05/06, 12:23 PM
:huh: Forgive me if this has already been discussed to death, I've been keeping a
low profile between the PR seasons. Does anyone have any idea what in the
Morphing Grid happened to the DX version of Koragg and his horse? It's driving
me insane because if the unicorn was even going to come out, I was going to base
buying it on how much I liked the Valkyrion toy. Well, Steedragon's out and
Koragg's horse didn't even show up at the Toy Fair, but according to the item
code, it was supposed to be released right after the Titain Megazord and
Steedragon was third.

I've even contacted Bandai, though it's more likely Goldar will be spotted selling
fake watches in Times Square before they get back to me. Has anyone heard
anything at all? At this point, I'll even take a rumor that it'll be released in May or
June. It's so completely unfair; Koragg's played a major role right in the first
episode and all we get is a couple of action figures while Bandai puts out a DX toy
that shows up in the series once! :angry:

PRangerX
03/09/06, 12:11 AM
I wish I could be of more help I don't know a lot about the toys.

Silver Shadow
03/09/06, 08:01 PM
Unfortunetly, I may have my answer and it's not good. Since it's a third hand rumor, I won't pass it around without having far more concrete proof. I'll jsut say that if it's true, there's going to be a lot of wailing kids.

Kamen Rider Decade
03/10/06, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Silver Shadow@Mar 9 2006, 08:01 PM
Unfortunetly, I may have my answer and it's not good. Since it's a third hand rumor, I won't pass it around without having far more concrete proof. I'll jsut say that if it's true, there's going to be a lot of wailing kids.
So by that I am guessing you mean no evil horse and no Large and in charge Wolzard.

That means two Megazords are never seeing the light of day in America.

Silver Shadow
03/16/06, 06:44 PM
What was the other one? According to what I read, Travelion and MagiLegend are confirmed fall releases. Either way, I've given up and ordered a Wolkaiser off of Ebay. Should arrive about the end of March. Now I just have to decide what to do with Steedergon.