PDA

View Full Version : Favorite line from pr ever

symbolic agony
07/20/01, 01:14 AM
What is you r favorite PR line? It can be from any series, season, sentai, movie etc. Which one stands in your head to this day.

My pick: Adam "I'm a frog." MMPR:TM Why? Come on, great delivery there, much better than most of the other lines and the facial expression that went with it can make anyone sympathise with the character.

WiseWizard
07/20/01, 09:24 AM
Alpha's Line: "AYE-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI...." really stood out in my mind. Probably 'cus it was used so often.

WiseWizard
07/20/01, 09:24 AM
oh... and also...

IN MMPR:TM, When Kimberly said "Gotta Love it!" - I don't know why this one stands out.

{EDIT}: The line by Brickneck in the Episode when Eric gets his Quantam Ranger Powers. "No one's to tough for the power rangers" - One of the Rangers "Then allow me to introduce my self, I'm noone and I'm too tough for the Power Rangers" - Brickneck

GoldRangerPower
07/20/01, 03:11 PM
(EDITED) Now that I think of it, I really don't have a favorite line. Most memorable? Probably lines such as "I'm a frog" from MMPR: TM, "I have a date with destiny" from T: APRM, and many others that I can't remember right now.

Morbius
07/20/01, 08:12 PM
Fatcatfish in Jen's Revenge

"Yeah, I know you and your boyfriend got lucky last time....what's this? Your boyfriend's not here<crying then laughing>...Yeah I remember now, Ransik destroyed him! How did that feel pinky!"

I loved that part because he totally rubbed in the most mature scene the show has ever had.

Astronema in Countdown to Destruction

"You have a front row seat to the end of your era....and the beginning of mine."

Lines like this made Astronema so cool.

BT20
07/21/01, 04:24 AM
my fav line was in PR in Space in the ninja turtle episode when the rangers escape to the planet & Astromea says all sweetly "U forgot to say goodby" they she like growls "SO I'll say it" they all sweetly goodbye

that was just cool

MiChaos
07/21/01, 10:06 AM
Ohh, give me long enough, I could think of lots, so I'll do a top 10:

1. "We've got to...help the Power Rangers" Lord Zedd, King for a Day Part II

2. "My mission is to protect the Power Rangers, and their quest, to protect the Universe from the Force of Evil, one goal, one dream, known as the Power Rangers" Alpha 6, From Out of No-Where Part II

3. "Lerigot has returned to give me my freedom. It is time for me to leave and rejoin my own family. I realise this is difficult, but th time has come to bid farewell" Zordon, Shift into Turbo Part 3

4. "Now?? HAHAHA, I think not." Divatox to the Cimmerian Messenger, Chase into Space Part II

5. "Now crush him! Crush him!" Lord Zedd in Serphanterra, referring to the Red Dragon Thunderzord, The Power Transfer Part I

6. "What is this, pick on the frog day?" Adam, MMPR:TM

7. "What is it this time, a monstor that blows itself up??" Lord Zedd to Finster, Changing of the Zords Part 1.

8. "I'm afraid nothing we can do will ever give the Zords enough power. You now need stronger new Zords equiped with the Power of Thunder to defeat Lord Zedd" Zordon, The Mutiny Part 1

9. "AAGGGHHH, SKULL!" Bulk and Professor Phenomenous remembering what they've forgotten, Quasar Quest Part 1

10. "I am the Leader of the Machine Empire!" Tommy, King for a Day Part 1

I could think of loads more, but these were the best!

JaG Lockjaw
07/21/01, 07:47 PM
"I call upon the power of Pyramidas!" (Trey)

What made this line so cool was that he was pulling out Pyamidas for the first time. Also, right when he said, his theme music was in the perfect spot.

Red Tulip Ranger
07/28/01, 07:52 AM
Lately, FOX KIDS NL is doing PRT (for the first time ever in the Netherlands!) In 'Shift...' pt 2, the Rangers are looking for a bomb in an energy central... As they can't find it, Divatox says ; 'They couldn't find pointed ears at a STAR TREK convention!' I, as a STAR TREK fan, liked that very much!

NoraTFQRfan
07/28/01, 02:00 PM
I have 2 favorite lines from PR. Included is the line and why I like it so much.

1 is the always funny always badly dubbed "I got such a headache!" from Rita Repulsa in any first season episode of PR.

2 is the "I don't need your help!" from Eric Myers of Time Force. This line hasn't been heard since 'Quantum Secrets' and was always delivered forceful, jaded and very mysteriousily.

Min
07/28/01, 03:36 PM
Those are my favorite line from Power Rangers:

Tommy in MMPR:TM "We are the Power Rangers!!!"

Tommy and Jason in MMPR "She is my empress"..."she is evil"..."yeah and so mine..."

Leo in PRLG "I don't know how, I don't know when...but someday, he will be back!"

In PRLR "No more Diaboliaco,and... no more corba tatoo..."

Trip in PRTF "I....I've almost got it...."

martymar20
07/29/01, 02:11 AM
i can only think of one line that is the best and here it is......

IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM MMPR TO PRZ

Natinspace
07/30/01, 05:27 PM
Here's one. Most of my other favorites have already been mentioned, like Brickneck's line in Quantum Quest.

Trey: "It's time for a gold rush!"

MiChaos
07/30/01, 08:12 PM
I told you I'd think of some more lines...

"What is all this fuss about? Everyone appears to be frantic and I haven't done a single thing yet?" King Mondo, Graduation Blues

"That's a trick I haven't seen before" General Havoc, Fall of the Phantom

"Are you too tired to fight or too scared? Either way, you're finished!" Crosspatch, Clash of the Megazords

More to be added as I think of them, sorry! :)

GaoSilver
08/02/01, 11:08 AM
I like "im a frog" too

wawf2k1
08/03/01, 04:05 PM
One of my fav lines from Power Rangers would befrom Power Rangers: A Turbo Movie.

The Scene is where Divatox calls Rita while her and Zedd are asleep the phone rings: "Hello?" ... "Rita babe it's D" ... "D?" ... "Yeah Rita, I need Help... How do I get rid of the Power Rangers" ... (Rita laughs and then says) "D, if I knew that, I wouldn't be sleeping here and having to listen to this." (Rita puts the phone next to Zedd as he Snors real loud and she goes on to say) "If you want my advice .... RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN" (and begins to laugh as she hangs up the phone on Divatox.)

That was great!

MiChaos
08/05/01, 07:05 AM
I loved that too, "sorry, didn't mean to wake you, I forgot about the time change!"

What about some of the Bulk & Skull lines, like from A Different Shade of Pink
Bulk: 5'10, tall, grey hair, remind you of anyone?
Skull: [In a Bill Clinton impression?] The President of the United States?

auroracat
08/05/01, 03:25 PM
Adam's "I'm a frog." From PR the Movie is the best. Just the way he said it, etc. made it a top pick.

JZSpock
09/01/01, 05:52 AM
Zordon's Classic: "May the Power protect you"
Alpha 5's Classic: "Ayi yai yai yai yai yai"

go galactic
02/26/02, 06:06 AM
freezard's : get into my belly
a quote from austin powers the spy who shagged me

ShadowForceBlue
02/26/02, 07:45 PM
The ever famous "Galactabeasts over here"

MattEmily
06/11/12, 02:48 AM
Thread is locked for now due to not having all of its posts ported over from the yuku.

psychic ranger
10/26/14, 06:29 PM
Alpha , " No, not teenagers", day of the dumpster

prfanforlife
10/26/14, 06:30 PM
Adam "I'm a frog."
Johnny Yong Bosch came up with that line.

fanficwriter
10/26/14, 06:32 PM
mY favorite lines:

1´´ wHO´S THAT?´´dIVATOX referring to aSTRONEMA THE FIRST TIME SHE MEET HER IN ´´From Out Of Nowhere ´´EPISODE..

2- Zhane: "I have an interest in her too"
Andros: "What do you mean you have an interest"

PRIS ep30: Dark Specter's Revenge

3 Andros: yOu went on a date with my sister
Zane:I did not know she was your sister and besides it was not really a date.
Andros:(2 min. later) Just one date?

LOL THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY

Mist Mayweather
10/26/14, 06:33 PM
"A black sun is a thing of such beauty, isn't it? Now you'll be powerless to stop me!" ~ Rita (Green With Evil part 4)

Actually, so much of Green With Evil, including.
"I want my mommy!" ~ Bulk
"Yeah, I want your mommy!" ~ Skull
And the look that Bulk gives him.

MattEmily
12/18/17, 03:30 PM
oh... and also...

IN MMPR:TM, When Kimberly said "Gotta Love it!" - I don't know why this one stands out.

{EDIT}: The line by Brickneck in the Episode when Eric gets his Quantam Ranger Powers. "No one's to tough for the power rangers" - One of the Rangers "Then allow me to introduce my self, I'm noone and I'm too tough for the Power Rangers" - Brickneck

yea I like that Brickneck/Quantum Ranger convo too.

Fatcatfish in Jen's Revenge

"Yeah, I know you and your boyfriend got lucky last time....what's this? Your boyfriend's not here<crying then laughing>...Yeah I remember now, Ransik destroyed him! How did that feel pinky!"

I loved that part because he totally rubbed in the most mature scene the show has ever had.

Astronema in Countdown to Destruction

"You have a front row seat to the end of your era....and the beginning of mine."

Lines like this made Astronema so cool.

yea all of the Fatcatfish stuff he directed towards Jen plus her quote of "I won't let his death be in vain"

my fav line was in PR in Space in the ninja turtle episode when the rangers escape to the planet & Astromea says all sweetly "U forgot to say goodby" they she like growls "SO I'll say it" they all sweetly goodbye

that was just cool

that it was

Ohh, give me long enough, I could think of lots, so I'll do a top 10:

1. "We've got to...help the Power Rangers" Lord Zedd, King for a Day Part II

2. "My mission is to protect the Power Rangers, and their quest, to protect the Universe from the Force of Evil, one goal, one dream, known as the Power Rangers" Alpha 6, From Out of No-Where Part II

3. "Lerigot has returned to give me my freedom. It is time for me to leave and rejoin my own family. I realise this is difficult, but th time has come to bid farewell" Zordon, Shift into Turbo Part 3

4. "Now?? HAHAHA, I think not." Divatox to the Cimmerian Messenger, Chase into Space Part II

5. "Now crush him! Crush him!" Lord Zedd in Serphanterra, referring to the Red Dragon Thunderzord, The Power Transfer Part I

6. "What is this, pick on the frog day?" Adam, MMPR:TM

7. "What is it this time, a monstor that blows itself up??" Lord Zedd to Finster, Changing of the Zords Part 1.

8. "I'm afraid nothing we can do will ever give the Zords enough power. You now need stronger new Zords equiped with the Power of Thunder to defeat Lord Zedd" Zordon, The Mutiny Part 1

9. "AAGGGHHH, SKULL!" Bulk and Professor Phenomenous remembering what they've forgotten, Quasar Quest Part 1

10. "I am the Leader of the Machine Empire!" Tommy, King for a Day Part 1

I could think of loads more, but these were the best!

I agree with 1. since I thought that quote by Zedd was awesome but really that's the only 1 out of the ones that you went with.

"I call upon the power of Pyramidas!" (Trey)

What made this line so cool was that he was pulling out Pyamidas for the first time. Also, right when he said, his theme music was in the perfect spot.

I agree with Trey's quote.

Here's one. Most of my other favorites have already been mentioned, like Brickneck's line in Quantum Quest.

Trey: "It's time for a gold rush!"

agree with Trey's

I told you I'd think of some more lines...

"What is all this fuss about? Everyone appears to be frantic and I haven't done a single thing yet?" King Mondo, Graduation Blues

"That's a trick I haven't seen before" General Havoc, Fall of the Phantom

"Are you too tired to fight or too scared? Either way, you're finished!" Crosspatch, Clash of the Megazords

More to be added as I think of them, sorry! :)

agree with Havoc's

What about some of the Bulk & Skull lines, like from A Different Shade of Pink
Bulk: 5'10, tall, grey hair, remind you of anyone?
Skull: [In a Bill Clinton impression?] The President of the United States?

that was kinda good but not 1 of the better ones

Zordon's Classic: "May the Power protect you"
Alpha 5's Classic: "Ayi yai yai yai yai yai"

how can you not like those? they're classic catchphrases

The ever famous "Galactabeasts over here"

no doubt Karone's quote was a hilarious line

Massive Ego
12/18/17, 06:54 PM
I thought Karone's quote was out of character and took away from her debut. Luckily it didn't ruin the episode.

MattEmily
12/18/17, 06:58 PM
I thought Karone's quote was out of character and took away from her debut. Luckily it didn't ruin the episode.

not out of character at all since we really didn't know her character yet and I thought it added to her debut since it not only was a hilarious scene but it also cemented the fact that their zords wouldn't just come by them calling for them you had to do something specific as well

Massive Ego
12/18/17, 07:01 PM
not out of character at all since we really didn't know her character yet and I thought it added to her debut since it not only was a hilarious scene but it also cemented the fact that their zords wouldn't just come by them calling for them you had to do something specific as well

The line was better suited for a comic relief character. Whicn Karone was not. Perhaps it would have worked better with Cassie since she could be funny like that.

A Gia To Remember
12/18/17, 07:02 PM
Adam "I'm a frog."
Johnny Yong Bosch came up with that line.

This line made me laugh. Line of the movie lol.

MattEmily
12/18/17, 07:38 PM
The line was better suited for a comic relief character. Whicn Karone was not. Perhaps it would have worked better with Cassie since she could be funny like that.

the episode was made specifically for Karone due to the removal of Cassie as Pink so you'd be wrong on all accounts.

Also another line that I like is Tori's "What's wrong? Never seen a girl in blue spandex walk on water?"

PRangerX
12/19/17, 05:50 PM
the episode was made specifically for Karone due to the removal of Cassie as Pink so you'd be wrong on all accounts.

Also another line that I like is Tori's "What's wrong? Never seen a girl in blue spandex walk on water?"

Weren't the early Karone episodes made for Cassie? Or was that specific one already changed for Karone?

MattEmily
12/19/17, 06:39 PM
Weren't the early Karone episodes made for Cassie? Or was that specific one already changed for Karone?

that episode didn't even exist in the original plans for Cassie taking over. They had a different unknown debut for the Battlizer before Karone took over.

Diabolico Rising
12/19/17, 10:02 PM
The episode with Baxter was apparently wrotten for Cassie. Karone acted very much like how she would act. I think the Galactabeast scene was more because it was something that happened in the Sentai Footage.

Byron Stinger
12/19/17, 10:04 PM
it would have been interesting to see how things wpuld have been different with Cassie.

Disney Ranger
12/19/17, 10:09 PM
"Buttery" !

MattEmily
12/20/17, 09:50 AM
The episode with Baxter was apparently wrotten for Cassie. Karone acted very much like how she would act. I think the Galactabeast scene was more because it was something that happened in the Sentai Footage.

yup that's a good example of an episode that they wrote for Cassie and didn't re-write for Karone.
Incorrect about the Galactabeast scene. Most of the episode that features Karone becoming a Ranger is original footage until you see Ironite growing.
There were prior stock shots after Karone summons the Lights of Orion since there was only Sentai shot of the Lights materializing on Red and there were also stock shots of buildings being destroyed before Ironite grew.

"Buttery" !

ah yes that was a good one too