PDA

View Full Version : Green 6th Ranger in Hurricanger confirmed

ChronoDefender2
05/30/02, 03:01 AM
The 6th Ranger in Hurricanger (Power Rangers: Ninja Storm) is a Green ranger w/a helicopter type zord. He looks A LOT like the original green ranger (gold armor, etc). I am excited to see him in action; something to actually look forward to once WF is out of the way.

Poweranimals
05/30/02, 04:59 AM
The helicopter, if you look closely is actually an Eagle :D

ForeverBlue
05/30/02, 10:20 AM
Cool. It was hard to see when I looked at it.

Tristianity
05/30/02, 04:11 PM
Actually, it's not confirmed. It's just a drawing. Not saying it is not true or it is. But, for now, it's just a catchy rumor. I'm sure *someone* will try to counter this, but I've already said my peace elsewhere so...

Poweranimals
05/30/02, 05:06 PM
It's not just a drawing. It's a toy now. I don't have the link, but ask around.

ChronoDefender2
05/30/02, 11:31 PM
I know it's an eagle/falcon/hawk (those birds always seem to change within PR and sentai), but it obviously flies like a helicoptor. And yes Toei has confirmed this; if you remember the shadow rangers (violet/blue red/crimson) were first shown in their final drawings. But you're right in second guessing drawings, I've seen tons of fan made rangers, some of which have been pretty neat.

Poweranimals
05/31/02, 12:05 AM
Yes and they have shown the box of the Sky God.

Tristianity
05/31/02, 01:24 AM
Ah, that's nice. Don't like the mecha at all, but the ranger-suit looks just dandy.

Red Tulip Ranger
05/31/02, 03:46 PM
I wish we could have such clear pics of every new Ranger from the moment they are known. The first Hurricanger pics weren't, and the Gouraijaa were even more a mystery, but this one just pops up crystal clear. That's cool.

CobraMorph20
06/06/02, 04:26 AM
we knnow the the helicopter is confirmed because of it being mad into a toy but what about the ranger? I've only seen a link to the zord toy, not a ranger toy. How do u know its not like the max solarzord & has no ranger.

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/pepsi.gif

Red Tulip Ranger
06/06/02, 03:48 PM
Because there actually are pics (drawn, but just as real as the zord pics I 've seen untill now). Funaroverse has them up too.

Poweranimals
06/07/02, 03:43 PM
Which pics might those be, because Classic Hero changed their main page.

Red Tulip Ranger
06/07/02, 08:51 PM
Just pics, scans from some book or poster.. you know, they were posted at PRC's and like I said, www.funaroverse.com has them too in one of their newsbytes. It's been a while, but they must be still around there.

Poweranimals
06/07/02, 09:27 PM
Oh just those pics? Okay.