PDA

View Full Version : PR episode with all the rangers from whole series

Wild Force Power Rangers
03/19/02, 04:28 AM
do you think this should be the final episode of Power Rangers? this episode will be the series finale of Power Rangers?

go galactic
03/19/02, 06:37 AM
you are the 100 person who asks or tells about a super team up, also zordon's voice n face actors dead

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 04:28 PM
Plus there is no way in hell Amy Jo Johnson would ever return to the show. The same can be said for David Yost.
-
-
Either way, it would be nice to see, but a gigantic team up like that will just never happen.

go galactic
03/20/02, 07:10 PM
why david yost and amy jo johnson dont want to return to the show?

MiChaos
03/20/02, 08:14 PM
Amy Jo Johnson and Jason David Frank are refusing to admit that they were ever on Power Rangers, much the same can be said about David Yost, who left on bad terms. Getting them back...yeah right.

PRdude
03/20/02, 10:58 PM
I believe the actors (David Fielding and Winston Richard) who physically played Zordon are still alive. It's just the voice actor (Bob Manahan) that's certainly dead.

Jataaka
03/21/02, 01:38 AM
For some reason this post has hurt my fealings! I grew up w/ the power rangers, ever scince thier begining and when I was littler I thought the ppl who played the rangers were gods! I was literaly obsesed with them. I had nightmares of kimberly and tommy saying bad words and GETTING READY to have sex and it was so shocking 2 me (It is pathetic but then again I was 8)! When Kim left the show I was devistated! Now (im 16) it makes fe mad that they denied what makes them famous! And the death of trini!!! Out of all the actors who played a ranger wut did it have to be her? The PR has had SUCH an importaint effect on my life. And as I get older I see that they are slowly seeping into hell. I wish it would go back to the good old days when ppl used to kill on another for a PR action figure for thier child on christmass...

go galactic
03/21/02, 07:01 AM
without power rangers these guys were nothing, i dont get it a huge hit like power rangers can do good for resume.
or maybe good in resume for those stuntmen and not for lame actors who are just the excuse to morph

JZSpock
03/21/02, 06:31 PM
Zordon's katra, essence, has wiped out evil in the PR Universe. If the PR were to team-up, then Zordon would have to command the team as mentor or as the supreme Ranger .

Cross My Line
03/21/02, 11:29 PM
Actually, having PR on your resume is not a good thing. People in the business laugh at the show and look down upon you if you were in it.

Besides, I actually think JDF would come back if asked, but AJJ is a definite no no, with all her whingeing about how it ruined her career.

go galactic
03/22/02, 07:41 AM
career? hahaha, she never had a career beforce power rangers , maybe she claims that she got ruined career from the start.
if pr is not a good thing in resume, i dont want to know if its a good thing to be a stand- in in pr
jason david frank is probably teaching kids who cry and beg him to do a tommy kick or saba slash or any other bad acting lines

Cross My Line
03/22/02, 07:41 PM
What ever you say. Keep repeating that to fade, and you may one day believe it.

go galactic
03/31/02, 08:24 AM
what david yost's job now?

Cross My Line
03/31/02, 11:19 AM
I don't know, and really, I don't care. But I heard that last time he was seen, he looked really badly out of shape.

MiChaos
03/31/02, 01:32 PM
Firstly, yes, it is only Bob Manahan (as opposed to David Fielding and Winston Richard) who is dead, but from PRZ he did both Zordon's face and voice, I believe. David Fielding could return to do Zordon, I don't know the circumstances around him leaving. All I know is he left early in Series 1!

Thuy Trang died not wearing a seatbelt when she hit another car. That's all I know around her death.

AJJ started her acting career on Power Rangers, she hadn't done any major acting prior, and had (apparently) considered a career in gymnastics prior to PR. JDF was meant to be in a (non-PR) movie coming up, but pulled out for some reason. He may come back to do a PR special, as may Austin St. John and Walter Jones...but thats a long shot, and I doubt Saban/Disney has the motivation to do anything to mark Series 10 as anything special.

Cross My Line
03/31/02, 02:06 PM
People really should stop saying Saban. Its gone, it doesn't exist anymore.

As for a special anniversary something or other, like I stated in another thread, apparently JDF's "manager" sent something into the "official" JDF yahoo club, saying he will be appearing in a few episodes, and also "stating" that if we want him to come back in a regular kind of role, to write into the productions saying so.

Whether you believe this or not is up to you.

EDIT: Oh, and on the issue of Zordon's face. I always thought it looked like Bulk, but hey thats me:p

Windgrail2
04/01/02, 01:39 AM
I got talking to a former stuntman from PR, who left the series last year for more inspiriring work, and he stated that JDF was to make a cameo appearence on Wild Force. But, then again, he happens to say that he pulled out of it a week or two before the Wild Force series premiered. Whether ya wanna place truth on this or not, that's the latest buzz Ive heard of ol' Tommy Oliver.

Cross My Line
04/01/02, 09:12 AM
All I wanna see is Patricia Ja Lee make a return.

pinkangel4ever
04/01/02, 11:29 AM
Why doesn't that surprise me?

go galactic
04/01/02, 11:37 AM
maybe PJL will appear at the PR version of gaoranger vs super sentai team up

Cross My Line
04/01/02, 03:20 PM
I doubt it.

BlueNinja84
05/07/02, 02:44 AM
Hold it. The actress who played Trini is only 99.999999 percent dead. In a reunion episode, suppose the Trini from the pilot episode (Audri Dubois) played Trini. (though they would probably rather get someone who looks like Thuy Trang)

And as for Amy Jo Johnson and David Yost, well, someone else who resembles them could play Billy and Trini.

But the ones I really wanna see are Bulk and Skull.

MattEmily
06/12/12, 03:14 PM
do you think this should be the final episode of Power Rangers? this episode will be the series finale of Power Rangers?

It'd be interesting if it was done as a series finale movie but the logistics of it just isn't possible regardless of the show's union status.

you are the 100 person who asks or tells about a super team up, also zordon's voice n face actors dead

I believe the actors (David Fielding and Winston Richard) who physically played Zordon are still alive. It's just the voice actor (Bob Manahan) that's certainly dead.

Firstly, yes, it is only Bob Manahan (as opposed to David Fielding and Winston Richard) who is dead, but from PRZ he did both Zordon's face and voice, I believe. David Fielding could return to do Zordon, I don't know the circumstances around him leaving. All I know is he left early in Series 1!

Indeed, only Bob died however he was only responsible for the voice. There's no evidence to
support that he was ever the head/face of Zordon. We only know that David and Winston did
the head/face but we also know that David had also done the voice during his time on the show.

Mad Dragon
06/12/12, 08:52 PM
In a reunion episode, suppose the Trini from the pilot episode (Audri Dubois) played Trini. (though they would probably rather get someone who looks like Thuy Trang)

If it ever comes to something like that, I hope they never do it... I think that would be completely disrespectful to Thuy's Memory.

It's actually kind of funny looking back at this topic. Little did they know that we would eventually get something of a Massive PR Battle over a decade later.

crimsonfireranger
08/02/12, 10:25 PM
I would like to see this but hearing all about this it seems unlikely and they will need to do something spetacular to pull this off