PDA

View Full Version : Power Ranger wild Force

PRangerX
01/16/04, 06:56 PM
Wildforce was a great series. It had action,great character and story ( which is most important). It was an exciting chapter in the pr universe. I think it often times underrated within the fandom. People call it crap but to call it that means it has no redeeming value whats so ever which isn't right. Its okay not to like wf but you can't call it trash. Almost every story has redeeming qualities. Wf had great villians master org is a classic villian. He was a good man that let himself be turned evil by his dark emotions. A warning to everyone one of us what happens when he let our passions control us. Wf had a lot to give us and I think it deserves repect. What do you think about wf?

ForeverBlue
02/08/04, 02:12 PM
WF was great. The team up was great so was Forever Red. Taylor was my only favorite PRWF ranger.

MattEmily
08/29/12, 01:13 AM
Definitely. Wild Force had a lot of redeeming qualities.

1. Viktor Adler becoming so jealous that he eats the Master Org's seeds and while in the process of becoming a humanish Org, he kills 2 humans, we basically see their death in an episode and he nearly kills a baby but never got the chance.

2. Taylor being a jerk at first because she was jealous of Cole taking over her leadership.

3. Toxica and her feelings regarding the Master Org being off and what happens after that.

4. Mandilok betraying Toxica and then Onikage betraying Mandilok. Talk about a lot of betraying going on.

5. Master Org eventually transforming to become a real Org.
6. Animus and his story.

crimsonfireranger
09/05/12, 11:48 PM
I think it's a great story Cole coming from not knowing anything except for the jungle and become a great leader and finding about himself it is a great story