PDA

View Full Version : Episode 9:Usagi's Misfortune! Watch out for the rushing clocks(Sailor moon classic)

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/16/06, 02:36 PM
Dub name: "Time Bomb''
Dub episode number: #06. (They skipped episodes)

Sypnosis:

Originally posted by tv.com
As Serena and her newest best friend Amy goes shopping, Jedite plans a new energy stealing attack now on alarm clocks. One of the precious alarm clocks that Serena wanted was one that looked just like Luna, which Serena's mom already have gotten for her. The next day Amy went to pick Serena up but the strangest thing happened--SERENA LEFT 2 HOURS AGO. On her way to school, Luna catched up with Amy and with Amy's newest tool--The Mini Data Computer, Luna and Amy figured out the next and newest plot of the Negaverse... to cause time to move fast, and make people rush through and waste energy.

I know some of you hate the dub names, but this is the only sypnosis I could find! Discuss dudes, I'm watching it uncut right now.

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/17/06, 05:02 PM
*Bump*

PrimoPiccolo
12/19/06, 03:52 AM
You're bumping your thread? Come on, I thought administrators were supposed to set a good example!

Anyway, quite an odd plot for a fantasy series, but an original one. And I don't hate dub names, for the fact that they actually get to the point.