PDA

View Full Version : Something about Sailor Pluto...

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/23/06, 03:49 PM
I remenber during Sailor R Luna mentioned that she only heard of her through the queen's tale, that Pluto was a Lonely soldier who coun'dt never leave her post.

Then.. How come in S and Stars She leaves and theres no mention of it., only that shes an Outer Senshi stronger than the other Sailor scouts?

hell even her outfit looks less black.

PrimoPiccolo
12/27/06, 03:31 AM
Well, it was legend Luna was speaking of, so maybe some points were exaggerated. Perhaps Pluto was only allowed to help in times of great crisis.

The other theory is that she is the keeper of time, so she could easily return to the period of time she left whenever she came back to help the other Scouts.

Besides, it's not like death keeps her down. :)

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/29/06, 12:15 AM
Must be one of the Anime screw ups. I really need to read the manga. it is said that the Anime timeline is much more complicated

Sugar Baby
12/29/06, 02:35 AM
Must be one of the Anime screw ups. I really need to read the manga. it is said that the Anime timeline is much more complicated

I want to read the manga, as well. I guess I'm hoping it would explain some stuff like how the Japanese dialogue explains things better than the english dub. Or is manga completely different from the anime series?

~Sugar Baby

PrimoPiccolo
12/29/06, 06:45 AM
I want to read the manga, as well. I guess I'm hoping it would explain some stuff like how the Japanese dialogue explains things better than the english dub. Or is manga completely different from the anime series?
Not completely, but the Outer Senshi's story is different. While the anime simply had them as outcasts from the future, the manga explained why the Outer Senshi were so dedicated and serious. When the Inner Princesses were killed, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto had themselves killed by Saturn so they could be revived on Earth like the others. That also explains Saturn's feared presence.

Sugar Baby
12/29/06, 02:14 PM
Not completely, but the Outer Senshi's story is different. While the anime simply had them as outcasts from the future, the manga explained why the Outer Senshi were so dedicated and serious. When the Inner Princesses were killed, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto had themselves killed by Saturn so they could be revived on Earth like the others. That also explains Saturn's feared presence.

Oh, wow! O_o
I really want to reaad the manga now. Thanks!:D

~Sugar Baby