PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Next: Chapter 9 Chat

PrimoPiccolo
08/30/06, 03:09 PM
Hello, spoilers! Read the manga or close the thread.

I liked this follow-up much better than last month's installment. Gaomon takes another beating, and this time GeoGreymon doesn't have to bail him out.

I can't believe Tsurugi and GeoGreymon thought using Mega Flame would be effective against Meramon. But it was funny watching Meramon shoot up in size like that for their dumb mistake.

The strategy to defeat Meramon was so well thought out, I loved that teamwork was the key. And like I hoped last month, Yuu finally got Gaomon to Digivolve, and without a Digivice to boot! Gaogamon looked great, somehow the black-and-white thing works for him better than the red-and-blue mess on Savers. And what do you know, his Mu Mark is the Beast Digi-Memory! Five pieces down, three to go.

My favorite part was when GeoGreymon punched that Digi-Core, and his claw turned into a revolver. Obviously a sign of things to come. Now I'm hoping GeoGreymon manages to Digivolve in a fight against Peckmon. After all, we haven't seen those two battle since the arena back when Tsurugi's Digimon was just a Greymon.

No real foreshadowing for the next chapter (not sure, since I can't read Japanese), but I'm looking forward to another great battle.