PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see for the Kamen Rider Fandom?

PRangerX
01/21/11, 10:30 PM
What do you think of the Kamen Rider Fandom and its current state? How would you like to see it evolve.

It seems like the Kamen Rider Fandom is closely intertwined with the Power Rangers fandom. It would be great if there could be more US Kamen Rider adaptions. But the Japenese series give us things to talk about. I think a US franchise could help us grow a little more long term, since its would be more easily available. Rider Legacy seems like a very good Kamen Rider site.

Kamen Rider Decade
01/22/11, 03:07 AM
The only thing that should be done in the US about KR is for people to download the subs and watch them.

KR adaptions in US = fail.

PRangerX
01/22/11, 06:28 PM
Well, I was talking more about the online fandom itself. But I think a US adaption could work in the right situation.

mbozzo
03/05/11, 02:23 PM
Dragon Knight was one of the best Kamen Rider adaption ever. I think another American adaption by Adness might make it more popular, if it's treated right. :D

Kamen Rider Decade
03/05/11, 06:55 PM
Considering there are only 2 KR adaptations in the English language & one of them is Masked Rider saying KRDK is the best one isn't saying much.