PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 - Earth Fights Back

MattEmily
02/21/14, 11:30 PM
Here's the thread discussion for tomorrow's new episode.

MattEmily
02/22/14, 12:33 PM
That was a cool episode especially seeing Gia, Emma, Jake and Noah legendary morph into RPM meaning a Ranger Black suit with a skirt.

Not too happy with them morphing into Dairanger but for footage purposes due to Kibaranger, I guess it makes some realm of sense.

It was nice seeing them riding in the Skyship in new footage.

Zabitan
02/22/14, 01:12 PM
That's weird I thought they couldn't use the unadapted Sentai suits.

I wonder if they're going to work them in as the Rangers trying to get the hang of morphing into old teams, and accidentally getting the wrong morph.

MattEmily
02/22/14, 06:16 PM
In regards to Dairanger, there was nothing saying they couldn't use them.

It's just the ones prior to Zyuranger that appear to be off limits since they're part of a different copyright.

That'd be funny since Gokaiger did a few things like that. In one Gokaiger episode, I recall Gai telling them to transform into Shinkenger and requested the Gold Ranger key with a symbol on his helmet but Marvelous gave him Kingranger instead of ShinkenGold.

I'm probably misremembering that a bit but I know the Gokai Changes are correct.

mbozzo
02/23/14, 07:52 PM
In 'Earth Fight Back', we get a new Power Rangers team never seen in America. I'm surprised that the writers didn't replace the Dairangers costumes with the Zyurangers costume. :rolleyes2: :eek:

MattEmily
02/23/14, 08:45 PM
Yeah, so am I but I suppose there are a few reasons as to why they didn't do that.

1. They didn't have the suits at the time so they were stuck with mostly X-Borgs at the time and whatever Action Commanders they had.

2. Almost every time Kibaranger appears in Gokaiger via a Gokai Change, it's usually with a Dairanger Gokai Change.