PDA

View Full Version : Witches 5

doctorwho29
11/02/14, 11:55 AM
Is there an official reason that the last three suddenly got the manga treatment? It was interesting to see such major villains be one shot characters in the anime but it was still odd. I was wondering about your opinions on a few things related to this:

Do you like this or should Tellu, Villuy, and Ciprine/Pitol (I hope I spelled those right) have gotten more than a single episode? If so, what do you think their arcs could have been like?

If Crystal gets this far, do you think the Witches 5 will be one shots or get little arcs? Which would you prefer in this new medium?

My answers: I personally think Kaolinite should have had a shorter arc and more time be spent equally on the Witches 5. The sad thing is that maybe those last ones could only be one shots because I have a hard time coming up with new stuff for them (especially Tellu).

I want a bit of expansion, maybe a few episodes each.

PRangerX
11/03/14, 06:25 PM
The anime was made just a little bit ahead of the manga. So that could be part of it. They may have just ran out of time when they got to the final Witches. Not like they have much time in Manga.