PDA

View Full Version : "Battle Club" Dragon Knight episode 10 discussion

PRangerX
03/07/09, 12:18 AM
Discuss the latest episode of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Which airs on CWkids on March 7, 2009.

solar gardian rider
03/07/09, 04:35 AM
hi i have to download the ep aim from holland but the last ep was cool another rider bites the dust and get traped at the null void

PRangerX
03/07/09, 10:10 PM
I think Dragon Knight is continuing to steadly get better. The plot is really thickning. Its nice to see Kit, Len,and Maya together like a team. So we finally learn that the Rider's are duplicates of the Ventera Riders. It actually seemed like that would be the case.

Its going to be interesting to see Kamen Rider Strike's backstory and just how he came to serve Xaviax. We also should get some on Torque as well. William O'leary is cleary the best actor on the show.

TokuNoob
07/17/09, 10:59 PM
We also should get some on Torque as well. William O'leary is cleary the best actor on the show.

We sure do see Torque's. But when in regards to the best actor, I like Matt Mullins! He's cool.

PrimoPiccolo
07/20/09, 08:17 PM
But when in regards to the best actor, I like Matt Mullins! He's cool.
Matt's pretty bad. He's a stuntman with lines.

Best actor is probably Scott Bailey, JTC.

TokuNoob
07/21/09, 07:08 PM
Actually, I too am having to go with William O'Leary. Xaviax is perhaps the coolest character on the show.

mbozzo
08/16/09, 04:46 PM
'Battle Club' is a good episode. Xaviax is such a evil guy. How many more Earth humans will he trick into doing his dirty work for him?

TokuNoob
08/17/09, 05:32 PM
If I were to guess, all the other riders that aren't Len and Kit... Just a hunch.

PrimoPiccolo
08/17/09, 05:40 PM
If I were to guess, all the other riders that aren't Len and Kit... Just a hunch.
And Kase.

TokuNoob
08/17/09, 05:47 PM
And Kase.

Oh man! Spoilers! You're not much fun, you know it. :)

PrimoPiccolo
08/17/09, 06:04 PM
Oh man! Spoilers!
Pfft, that's common knowledge amongst forumgoers.