PDA

View Full Version : Original Cast Cameos in MMPR Movie

rmssw
08/05/15, 11:21 AM
I've said before that anyone and everyone they can get for cameos would be welcome, including JDF, Jason Narvy, and Paul Shrier...as long as they're just cameos. It's no secret that I detest JDF and even as a kid I was annoyed by Bulk and Skull, but they are a part of the show's legacy and it would be fun to see those actors in the movie. A bunch of Stan Lee-style tongue in cheek cameos by former cast members would be great. I just don't want them to be actual parts in the movie. That's always been my biggest problem with JDF demanding involvement. He doesn't seem willing to settle for a small cameo. He wants to be the star.

Power Sentai
08/06/15, 10:40 PM
I think the movie should just stand on its own. Any cameos from the old cast will just come off as forced. Leave that type of stuff for the series. The movieverse will be its own thing.

Rangermanuel
08/07/15, 11:49 AM
I can manage with Stan Lee style cameos

Captain Codfish
08/11/15, 05:34 PM
I think we will diffinitly get some cameos. It happens a lot with this type of thing.

KimandTommy
08/28/15, 07:51 AM
Amy Jo should play Mrs Applebee. Yost should play Principal Caplan. Austin can play Jason's dad. Walter can play Zack's dad. JDF can play a member of the military Schier can play Ernie with Narvy as his assistant.

Rangermanuel
08/28/15, 10:38 AM
Ok i'm okay with all the ideas except JDF playing military

Todd Oliver
08/28/15, 05:25 PM
Tommy should play Zordon. He is old enough and can play him before he gets trapped in the the warp.

No Green Spandex
08/29/15, 07:47 AM
I would love it if JDF played a nerd . How cool would that be?

Turbo Guy
08/29/15, 07:49 AM
That is such a whacky idea..... That I love it!

Delta Black
08/29/15, 07:57 AM
I don't think the cameos are neccessary. Let the movie stand on its own.

Sentai Master
09/22/15, 05:37 PM
Cameos are fine as long as they don't feel forced.