PDA

View Full Version : Did Mack and Brody consult with Billy?

Superstatler
03/21/17, 07:41 PM
It seems like those communicators are oddly similar to the MMPR ones. Especially with how they are presented. I think they may have reached out to Billy to help them.

Hexagon Ranger
03/21/17, 07:46 PM
I think its more likely they got help from Hexagon. Its why they got there base looking so high tech already. Which would have been hard even for Mick.

Doomsday
03/21/17, 07:49 PM
Hexagon has most likely been defeated and exiled to Space by now. Its likely that Mick used some backwater contacts he may have had.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
03/21/17, 07:50 PM
Mick would know about Hexagon. I think they are still around and they helped the Ninja Steel Rangers. They probably appointed Mick the mentor in lieu of anyone else.

MMPR Forever
03/21/17, 07:54 PM
That would be really cool..The stuff with Billy not Hexagon. Which I don't believe in..

MattEmily
03/21/17, 08:31 PM
I believe in Hexagon but only to a point. I don't mind previous Rangers having a secret alliance in order to help out new teams but I didn't like that whole war idea thing that Amit had cooked up since that's not what a Ranger is. We all know that Power Rangers fight evil and other Power Rangers are not evil unless they have been brainwashed or unless a villain has duped them.

MMPR Forever
03/21/17, 11:43 PM
Thats why I don't believe in Hexagon.

A Gia To Remember
03/21/17, 11:43 PM
It makes more sense for the Rangers to work together, not against each other.

MattEmily
08/05/17, 06:05 PM
It makes more sense for the Rangers to work together, not against each other.

exactly that's why I only partially believe it and that's only because of the video diary and because Jason had implied knowing some of the previous Reds in Forever Red.