PDA

View Full Version : Lothor and the UAE

All About Beevil
01/27/18, 12:31 PM
Was Lothor part of the UAE? Before they got dusted anyway?

MMPR Fan
01/27/18, 06:16 PM
I wonder if Zedd and Lothor were rivals? Lothor is the only post MMPR villain I can tolerate.

Ninja Storm Fan
01/27/18, 06:18 PM
No Lothor was on his own. I likehow Ninja Storm did its own thing and was basically its own series. Save for the team up with DinoThunder. The NS characters were still good in that. I didn't like Lothor getting beat by that lame dinosuar.

Rita's Pita
01/27/18, 06:20 PM
I wonder if Zedd and Lothor were rivals? Lothor is the only post MMPR villain I can tolerate.

Lothor very much would have fit in well with MMPR.

Astro Omega
01/27/18, 06:21 PM
Possibly. But I think its more likely he was part of a lesser faction amd was one of the groups the gained power after the UAE fell. A similar thing probably happened with the Troobians.

No Green Spandex
01/28/18, 12:51 PM
Its possible all the alien bad guys were at some point. But for whatever reason didn't all attack during "Countdown".

Bridge's Brigade
01/28/18, 01:08 PM
I don't think so. He may have been a "evil space alien" but he wasn't part of the UAE. Lothor ran his own empire. And we know that not every villian was connected. There have been too many of them since Space.

PRangerX
01/29/18, 02:51 PM
It was always kind of vague just how Lothor built up his army. And why he was gone all these years. Which is especially wierd since we know he already came back at least once. I believe its wildly assumed Marah and Kapri are hs neices through marriage. So that can easily be explained. Beyond the fact it leaves you wondering what happened to his wife.

Astro Omega
01/29/18, 04:05 PM
Lothor was more of a warlord that didn't answer to anyone. Perhaps he purposely stayed away from the UAE. But I don't think he was a member. The UAE could have ket him from coming back to Earth sooner then he did.

Byron Stinger
01/29/18, 04:25 PM
It would have been interesting if all the remaining factions formed a new UAE to fill the vacuum the old one left behind.

I Love Lothor
01/29/18, 07:23 PM
I think Lothor was a loose canon and worked alone.

Disney Ranger
02/03/18, 08:48 PM
I don't think Disney was too crazy about the UAE idea.

Continuity Ranger
02/04/18, 03:10 PM
I think most the villians were affiliated with the UAE at one point. But the ones that weren't present in Countdown weren't part of the UAE at that point.

MattEmily
02/04/18, 04:14 PM
It was always kind of vague just how Lothor built up his army. And why he was gone all these years. Which is especially wierd since we know he already came back at least once. I believe its wildly assumed Marah and Kapri are hs neices through marriage. So that can easily be explained. Beyond the fact it leaves you wondering what happened to his wife.

not assumed he pretty much stated it as a fact in the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder teamup

Yellow Fan Forever
02/05/18, 09:19 AM
I guess that explains why he cared so little for them.

Hayley Oliver
02/05/18, 07:38 PM
I can't see Lothor being a member of the UAE. He just wasn't part of the big battle in "Countdown To Destruction" for whatever reason. So he ended up surviving .

MattEmily
02/05/18, 08:05 PM
I like to think that most villains were part of the UAE maybe not the main faction that Rita, Zedd, King Mondo, Queen Machina, Divatox, Elgar, Havoc, Astronema, Ecliptor and Darkonda were a part of but I'd like to think most had some alliance to it.

Ransik wouldn't have since he wasn't born yet.
The Orgs I would presume they wouldn't have any alliance to it either.
Mesogog wouldn't have made and likely wouldn't be that familiar with it and if by chance he was he wouldn't care.
Gruumm probably wouldn't be aware of it. Broodwing probably would be so he could've sided with it at 1 point.
The Supreme Master of the Underworld and his minions no I don't think so.
Flurious and Moltor? no I don't think so.
Dai Shi is a definite no as is Venjix and the Nighlok. The Armada and the Insectoids however that's a possibility.

Countdown to Destruction
02/05/18, 09:08 PM
I think the villains in outer space had to at least know about it. The Earth Bound villains probably not. Gruumm is in the future so its possible he rose to power after tthe Z-Wave hit.