Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Galaxy to Lightspeed (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7634)

Diabolico Rising 12/13/16 11:37 PM

Re: Galaxy to Lightspeed

Diabolico was a great villain. Sentai Footage or not. I wouldn't mind Vypra's improved as a character but there is nothing wrong with Lord D.

Space Hero 12/13/16 11:38 PM

He was way too generic and a big step down from Astronema, Dark Spector, Scorpious, and Trakeena. Olympius and Bansheera weren't any better. In fact they were progressively worse. Vyrpa would have needed a complete overhaul to be a legimate main villain. Really Lightspeed was doomed to be a let down since it ended the Space era. The true golden sge of PR.

Space Seasons 12/13/16 11:40 PM

I think a lot of that is true. The Space Seasons were so much better.

MMPR Forever 12/13/16 11:41 PM

The Golden Age of PR is MMPR . Nothing will ever come close with the way they have done things sjnce. I think the Space Seasons and Lightspeed are all lame.

Massive Ego 12/13/16 11:42 PM

Space and Galaxy were the best. Lightspeed was a very strong season as well though. The show didn"t suck until Ninja Storm

Ninja Storm Fan 12/13/16 11:44 PM

I think Ninja Storm is the best. Lightspeed needed to have more humor. Dialibolico should have been cracking jokes and said tons of funny one liners.

Destiny Defeated 12/13/16 11:45 PM

The Lightspeed Rangers defending Mirinoi does sound like a good idea. Probably more as a Next Generation type of thing.

Lion Tamer Org 12/13/16 11:47 PM

I donlt think they wanted to heavily adapt another Planetary Sentai into a Space Season. They had there hands full adapting Gingamen.

Goldar's Revenge 12/13/16 11:48 PM

The production behind LG was a mess and costs were being cut for Lightspeed. So I am not surprised they went with a smaller concept.

Space Hero 12/14/16 10:02 PM

This would be a horrible idea!We got plenty of space and it ruined the franchise for a long time..

The only change I would make to LR would be to make to funny and about teenagers. Dialibolico should have been spouting off one liners. He was too dark.