Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Interesting Wormhole Fact (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=997)

Tzachor Era 11/28/17 08:04 AM

Re: Interesting Wormhole Fact

I think the team up would have been better if Tzachor waa in charge to at least supervise.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/30/17 06:30 PM

I didn't like how they didn't let Tommy un-morph . It gives me a bad throw back to the stuck in morphed storyline in the middle of DT.

Hailey Hartford 11/30/17 07:41 PM

Jeffrey Parazzo voiced the Black DT Ranger during the "Wormhole" special episode.

Evil Kim 11/30/17 09:58 PM

I know, he actually was pretty convincing. Its a shame they couldn't have Tommy call in his lines like when Tommy was stuck morphed

Dino Blaze 12/01/17 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hailey Hartford (Post 69496)
Jeffrey Parazzo voiced the Black DT Ranger during the "Wormhole" special episode.

I was disappointed that they didn't get to JDF to at least dub the suit voice.

Dustin Dude 12/01/17 05:17 PM

History should have just been a two parter instead. And No Tommy since JDF was unavailable.

MattEmily 12/01/17 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustin Dude (Post 69538)
History should have just been a two parter instead. And No Tommy since JDF was unavailable.

that's incorrect since JDF was available it's just Disney didn't want to pay to bring him over.

Gosei Gold 12/02/17 08:21 AM

I think we were lucky to have JDF return for almost a whole season. It was too much to expect him to fly him to NZ just for the team up. The anniversary season in Super Megaforce was a different case.