Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Princess Org (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7633)

Massive Ego 12/13/16 12:16 PM

Re: Princess Org

I think a Princess Org woukd have been overkill. Master Org was more than good enough.

Sentai Snob 12/13/16 12:19 PM

See with no Sentai there is no American Sentai.

MattEmily 12/13/16 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Fanatic (Post 61386)
Its best not to add characters that weren't in the Sentai. Its bad enough they added Master Org.

I disagree. Granted the actor wasn't very good in my opinion but it was an awesome story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Rangers Snob (Post 61387)
Master Org made the villains interesting though. Jindrax and Toxica were more comic relief villains.

I completely agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 61393)
Its funny how PR has had so many female maIn villains. Especially back then...Its actually surprising they didn't have a Mistress Org or something.

no doubt about that.

Astronema 12/13/16 05:09 PM

A Princess Org does sound interesting.

You know Adler/Master Org sounding kind of wooden actually works in Wold Force. Since he is supposed to be a cold and seemingly emotionaless character.

Power Rangers Forever 12/13/16 05:10 PM

I'm surprised Lightspeed didn't have Vypra as the main villain.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/13/16 05:11 PM

Not with that actor and the way her character was written.

Lion Tamer Org 12/13/16 05:13 PM

Its possible the Master Org actor was told to deliever his lines that way on purpose.

Princess Org 12/13/16 05:15 PM

I like the idea of having Vypra as the main villain. I agree she would need more backstory. And perhaps another actor that had more presence.

Vypra's Monster 12/13/16 06:13 PM

I like the idea of Vypra being the leader. It would have made so much sense since she was an American Villain. Its the only real change I woukd make too the season

Massive Ego 12/13/16 06:14 PM

I did think Vypra would play a more major role when I saw the preview and the credits. But it was hard since the actress didn't seem to be very good. Or wasn't directed well. Perhaps she was more of a stuntee or something like that.