Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Movie Zordon a former Power Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7756)

Red Spandex Forever 02/11/17 08:45 PM

Re: Movie Zordon a former Power Ranger?

I wonder what kid of a Red Ranger was he?

MattEmily 02/11/17 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightspeed Zeo (Post 64131)
I just want the mentors to be competent and wise.

exactly. That's the whole point of being a Mentor - to be competent, wise, to give advice and to train.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosei Gold (Post 64137)
I think Zordon was a former Ranger in the TV show too . We just never saw images of him as a Ranger. I am glad for the storyline since it kept us guessing.

I don't. It makes no sense for them to omit such an important detail in the show if he was once a Ranger himself.

Khan's Wrath 02/12/17 10:00 AM

I think he was the last Power Ranger of his generation. He was able to bring the Power Rangers back for a new generation.

Polly Want A Megazord 02/12/17 12:49 PM

There is no evidence that Zordon was ever a Ranger in the TV show. But I see no reason he can't be one in the new movie universe.

Rangerlord 02/12/17 07:50 PM

I think it isn't right. Movie Zordon should at least have the back story his tv counterpart did.

Captain Codfish 02/13/17 09:15 PM

Why not make the new Zordon a former Ranger? They can give him whatever backstory they want. Since this film is its own universe.

Inner Senshi 02/13/17 09:15 PM

As long as they don't make Zordon bad.

Goldar's Revenge 02/15/17 08:03 AM

Zordon was definitely not a former Ranger in the series. The new movie verse is not beholden to that however.

Lord Drakkon 02/16/17 11:08 PM

Its more likely that Zedd was a former Ranger. Especially given what we know about AU Tommy in the Boom Comics. I could see Zedd being similar to Lord Drakken in the main PR timeline.

Racecar Ronny 02/16/17 11:14 PM

They never really showed that he was a Power Rangers on the show. The movie can do there own thing. So its fine to have movie Zordon be a former Ranger. They should be trying to be different anyway.