Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PROO Rumors (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1229)

PRangerX 09/16/06 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Sep 16 2006, 12:48 AM
Don't know who originally posted it at RB:
Quote:

Okay so take this at whatever value you want, but I heard from a reliable source that JYB will be making a guest appearence in Operation Overdrive. I wish I could reveal the source, but I can't. I can assure you however that this information is legit.
Quote:

Yes, it is true. It films in February - a two part episode. And we'll be seeing a few others as well; Jack, Kira, Tori, and probably Xander (still in negotiation). Oh and Kelson's a yeti.
I would like to see JYB, I wouldn't like to see anyone who was on NS and beyond with the exception of Nick, maybe Daggeron, and Nick's pa.

Who said that last quote? Or do you know? The first one was reported by Power Animals, who goes by Shadowzord at RB now.

Kamen Rider Decade 09/16/06 07:44 AM

Like I said before the first quote: Don't know who originally posted it at RB.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/16/06 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 16 2006, 03:46 AM
JYB, I can't remember who he played in Power Rangers... Somebody want to help me?
http://www.rangergallery.com/cpg143/...s_Adam_-_1.jpg

SkataPunkA7X 09/17/06 11:05 AM

^ Thanks.

You know what?

They should bring back Justin.

Just to hear what it would sound like if 10,000 Power Rangers fans had simultaneous brain aneurisms.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/17/06 02:55 PM

Thats to worse Idea ever, Because then you would hear a gunshot around the world and breaking glass around the world (Everyone would shoot themself or jump out a window)

PRangerX 09/19/06 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 17 2006, 03:05 PM
^ Thanks.

You know what?

They should bring back Justin.

Just to hear what it would sound like if 10,000 Power Rangers fans had simultaneous brain aneurisms.

The actor who played Justin is in his 20's now or pretty close to it. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to be a Ranger if Blake Foster ever came back. He certianly wouldn't be an annoying kid anymore.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/19/06 03:21 AM

But his character is still anoying kid or otherwise, and something tells me we don't want to see Blake foster now, I mean I don't think he has had any work that did'nt involve a Drive Through window since Turbo"

PRangerX 09/20/06 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 19 2006, 07:21 AM
But his character is still anoying kid or otherwise, and something tells me we don't want to see Blake foster now, I mean I don't think he has had any work that did'nt involve a Drive Through window since Turbo"
Well, he isn't a kid anymore for one thing. He is about the age that current Ranger actors are recruited at. He has been acting a lot since Turbo. He has been in a few made for tv movies. He was in a Brady Bunch remake TV movie a few years back. He is still in the bussiness. And lets not forget Blake Foster isn't Justin. He didn't create his character or write the lines for himself.