Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Space Patrol Delta (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7776)

Massive Ego 02/19/17 07:42 PM

Re: Space Patrol Delta

The acting was definitely overrated. It wasn't horrible, especially since the characters were so horrible. But it wasn't as great as a lot of people make it out to be.

Super Rad 02/19/17 07:44 PM

SPD wasn't just bad, it was frustrating. Everything was there in the premise to make in a great Power Rangers season. But the bad writing and poor characters ruined it. It was so bad it came off as a parody of a good PR season.

Samurai Gigazord 02/20/17 12:46 PM

SPD is very good but not that good.

Tommy Angel 02/20/17 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Senshi (Post 64420)
I didn't like how smug Sky acted. But the season was still good.

I really didn't like him either but I didn't like anyone save Bridge. They were all too smug and arrogant. Jack was too lazy and selfish to be leader.

Yellow Fan Forever 02/20/17 12:51 PM

Z was pretty nice. She was the one that wanted to serve a greater cause. Plus she helped Sam.

Massive Ego 02/20/17 12:54 PM

Z was conceited. too. She was too good to help people with no glory involved. Even Jack was cool with giving away clothes to the poor with no glory. Z only helped Sam because of her own problems as a child. She was very self centered.

Adam White Tiger 02/20/17 12:55 PM

Bridge kinda reminded me of a whacky version of Adam.

No Green Spandex 02/20/17 12:57 PM

Too bad he wore Green Spandex during that season.

Space Hero 02/21/17 01:47 PM

Its just such a waste that they didn't take advantage of SPD's concept to make it a true Space Season.

Yellow Fan Forever 02/26/17 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 64444)
Z was conceited. too. She was too good to help people with no glory involved. Even Jack was cool with giving away clothes to the poor with no glory. Z only helped Sam because of her own problems as a child. She was very self centered.

But she risked everything to help Sam. It wasn't just for her. She genuinely cared about him. She also wanted to make a difference. She didn't mind givening clothes away. I think the stealing part made her uneasy.