Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   The 2008 Japanese Power Rangers Magazine Spread (Spoilers) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2711)

Knightfall 05/30/08 09:29 PM

Its kinda different.

The Psychos were mirror versions of the regular team. They werent additional rangers of different colors that had zords and whatnot.

Then again, if it involves them morphing with sunglasses, I'd rather there not be a sequence then :/

DarkBlaze 05/30/08 10:23 PM

Posted by Christophe of RB:

Quote:

According to flip_dude (props!) the listing on the page goes

Wolf Ranger
Elephant Spiritual Ranger
Yellow Ranger
Shark Spiritual Ranger
Red Ranger
Bat Spiritual Ranger
Blue Ranger
Rhino Ranger

Yep, 'spiritual', not 'spirit' for some reason. And apparently they were 'created' by the masters. Again not necessarily the masters themselves.

PrimoPiccolo 05/31/08 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K. Steel
Its kinda different.

The Psychos were mirror versions of the regular team. They werent additional rangers of different colors that had zords and whatnot.

But my point is no matter how special they are, they're not cast members, they're a plot point. Don't ask them to be more than they're intended for.

Sakura3 05/31/08 08:18 PM

The Shark , Bat and Elephant Morphed Uniforms are awesome. I can't wait to check thoes three out laer this year. I'm on The Blind Leding The Blind so I should see Bat Ranger show up next week.

Awesome Morphed Uniforms on Bat , Elephant and Shark Rangers.

DarkBlaze 05/31/08 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango (Post 31448)
I'm on The Blind Leding The Blind so I should see Bat Ranger show up next week.

You can't be serious.

Sakura3 05/31/08 08:40 PM

What I'm saying is I'll see Master Swoop and then later we see the new Morphed Ranger uniforms which are really awesome.

So masters first then I'm guessing somehow these 3 get Ranger powers.

DarkBlaze 05/31/08 09:12 PM

Well I was confused because you said, "I should see Bat ranger show up next week."

PrimoPiccolo 06/01/08 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
So masters first then I'm guessing somehow these 3 get Ranger powers.

Not quite.