Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if Wild Force was the last season? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7702)

Sailor Saban 01/17/17 02:52 PM

Re: What if Wild Force was the last season?

Saban would have bought the show back once he realized Disney didn't galue it. Disney wouldn't turn down the money for something they didn't care about..Especially if Toei was given them a hard time. Saban would have brought the show back when he could.

Sentai Snob 01/17/17 02:55 PM

It would have been awesome!. Since Toei would finally be free of American Sentai and could export Super Sentai fully. We wouldnhe getting dubbed Sentai ever season. The toy companies wouldn't care.as long as they coukld seldl more toys. I think kids would like Super Sentai better anyway. You guys would all be Sentai Snobs like the rest of us.

Power Rangers Forever 01/17/17 02:58 PM

I don't think dubbed Sentai would be more popular than Power Rangers in the West. The current format is nuch more exportable for Toei. Losing Power Rangers would not be good for Toei either and would have hurt Super Sentai internationally. I would have continued to watch Super Sentai. But losing Power Rangers would have still left a void.

Time Force Rules 01/17/17 07:56 PM

Its not susprising the show almost ended. Wild Force was so bad after Time Force. It probably drove a lot of viewers away. Disney should have kept Time Force going.

Goldar's Revenge 01/17/17 08:32 PM

Thats not true, ratings were down in Time Force too. And has been since LG's second half. Time Force was never going to go beyond a season. Wild Force wasnalmost the end because of this sale of Saban Entertainment. The astronomical production costs and the fact Disney bought it on accident are what caused them to cancel the series. Luckily Sloan and Austen quicklyly changed their minds to continue with Ninja Storm afterall.

Roman Ranger 01/17/17 11:27 PM

Power Rangers would have died if it weren't for Doug Sloan and Ann Austen. Just like it would have after RPM if it werent for Saban.

Zordon's Legacy 01/17/17 11:54 PM

I don't see Toei and Bandai letting it die. If Disney or Saban refused to produce more Power Rangers, the later companies would have broked some deal to have someone buy Power Rangers from Disney.

Chef Mia 01/18/17 12:40 PM

Power Rangers would have ended on a whimper. Luckily that didn't happen. I have always felt lucky we have had PR for as long as we have. Even when RPM was almost the end we still had the revision.

Ginger Snap 01/21/17 06:59 PM

I know I sure would hate to have the last decade plus erased.

Space Hero 01/21/17 07:00 PM

If they would have stuck with Space themes the show never would have been in danger of ending. Permanent Space Seasons would have been a huge hit.