Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   New Year suggestions (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2131)

RavenX 01/15/07 04:25 PM

Well. for starters....a new skin and layout would be nice. I was a member of the Original lahana forums. I joined back in early '05. So this site has so much value and so many memories to me. But, a new name is in order as well. Emma didn't even want this place here in the end. So Keeping this place in her name is only a painful reminder. Change is needed, That's my opinion. If you want to talk more about it Razi you know where to find me buddy. Later.

~the RaVeN~

kiraford5 01/16/07 05:52 AM

i agree with that!i dont know what to name the forums but thats a great idea Raven.

DarkMan 01/24/07 10:40 AM

i know the unoffical fan site

and we change the banner to have one picture of each favorate tv anime show of what we watch

kiraford5 01/25/07 10:01 PM

or, we can change the BG to a power ranger one! or something like that...

I can make a banner if you want, just tell me who of and i can see what i can do!

DarkMan 01/26/07 11:50 PM

see if u can put different rangers on there

kiraford5 01/27/07 10:58 AM

from what season?

Razi 01/27/07 02:53 PM

it doesn't matter. maybe if you made a couple different ones, than we can decide which ones we want to be the new header. Just use your good judgement Mel, it doesn't have to be anything specific. :)

-Razi

DarkMan 01/27/07 04:44 PM

thats the idea kira it really wouldn't matter what rangers are there after all a banner is a banner but it's how it is made from the heart thats what really counts

The Eye of Isis 01/27/07 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan
thats the idea kira it really wouldn't matter what rangers are there after all a banner is a banner but it's how it is made from the heart thats what really counts

Indeed, I'm sure it will be wonderful Mel. :)

.:Isis:,

kiraford5 01/28/07 12:17 AM

thankies for your confidence in me!

I will work on them after i get some sleep! its like midnight and i just watched like, 5 episodes of supernatural on my computer.

Night everyone!

i guess i'll try to make about 5 or 6 different ones or so!

Bye!