Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What got you into Power Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1822)

Lew 05/20/08 02:45 PM

My bro got all the vids so then , i watched it LOL

-Lewis

orangefury 05/27/08 04:40 PM

honestly, the morph is what did it for me.

DarkBlaze 05/27/08 05:32 PM

As a kid, I remember seeing very few episodes of Power Rangers at my baby sitters house. Not merely enough to understand the full history however. When I was about 11 or 12, I saw two or three episodes of LR on the ABC channel, and I had no idea it still came on, lol.

In the later half the WF season (around the Forever Red team-up to be exact), I started really getting into Power Rangers. It was when I saw the Ninja Storm promos when I finally made up my mind to start watching Power Rangers all the way. It felt really good because I was old enough to understand the stories, characters, etc. Nowadays, as PRangerX stated, the storis are lot more profound (at times too profound for children). That's why, regardless of Kalish distractions and decrease in episodes, I try my best to enjoy what I get. I missed out on a lot of great opportunities as a kid, so this is my way of catching up.

Sakura3 06/12/08 04:01 AM

JUst over 2 years ago I got cable in time for Mystic Force so at the time I used ABC F Jetix to catch me up on Space Patrol Delta. Just last week I got caught up on Dino Thunder online and am now catching up Wild Force. Lightspeed Rescue's missed episodes are next.

It's not so much I'm a fan but what I'm doing for 2008 and 2009 is catching up on back episodes I missed and watching current ones on ABC.

So I'll watch episodes of a Generation of Power Rangers to see it at least once.

red timeforce ranger 06/19/08 03:48 PM

i saw commercial of mmpr 's 1st ep

crimsonfireranger 09/15/12 09:05 PM

Re: What got you into Power Rangers

I watch the first mmpr season when it first aired and the first power rangers movie being the first movie I saw in the theature got me hooked

Clive Koopa 09/16/12 09:39 AM

Re: What got you into Power Rangers

The stories and the whole concept got me into it in the first place. It was the original theme tune what attracted me and from then, I became hooked.