Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   two season pitch for 2012 and 2013 of power rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4128)

roberert12134124 10/08/11 09:56 PM

Re: two season pitch for 2012 and 2013 of power rangers

Okay since every forum is full of swear wording im not gonna tell this to any one of you for now, And if you think im amateur and worthless so be it,I was trying to improve the franchise don't reply me anyway since you don't like it
PS is there any fan forum that doesnt have swearing?

roberert12134124 10/16/11 01:00 PM

I understand you moved my pitch story to the fan section but that's not the point i am discussing ,the point is that if i were part of the power rangers making i promise that i will make the actors and the scenery more dramatic and realistic,I will make the filming location to Canada and i promise that i will put some sentai actors as cameo or part of the main cast as an extra ranger :)
PS and i would that right after i finish my education.

Kamen Rider Decade 10/16/11 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberert12134124 (Post 42604)
Snipped out redundant post

Quit repeating yourself.

Your promises can only happen if you OWN Power Rangers because as just a member of the production team you are a cog in the machine that has to answer to your bosses and the owner of the property. Quit being a naive little shit and shut up about your stupid worthless promises for a what if situation.

roberert12134124 10/17/11 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade (Post 42605)
Quit repeating yourself.

Your promises can only happen if you OWN Power Rangers because as just a member of the production team you are a cog in the machine that has to answer to your bosses and the owner of the property. Quit being a naive little shit and shut up about your stupid worthless promises for a what if situation.

I said i will work with them not own the show just help them with improvements and i will do that right after i finish my education and studies