Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6302)

Orionpower2001 01/18/15 01:06 PM

Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14

Sailor Moon gets her original tiara back. Otherwise, there is no other changes besides the new broach.

megagao 01/18/15 01:07 PM

I had predicted the 4 kings would battle the 4 inners, but we were just cheated with that so called battle. moon's uniform didnt change, except i guess she was given back her original ep 1 tiara for her henshin.
megagao is online now Report Post

Pink Warrior 01/18/15 01:08 PM

The end of the battle felt anti-climatic. The original anime's final battle felt really epic.
Pink Warrior is offline Report Post

Primal Slayer 01/18/15 01:10 PM

It was ok, the only semi exciting things were seeing Luna's human form and Rini. Other then that, nothing exciting really happened, the battle was beyond boring. But HEY! TDK arc is OVER. Heres to praying for a better Black Moon arc.

ranger_scout 01/18/15 01:10 PM

Great season finale. I was hoping that Usagi would wave her hand over the Silver Crystal at the beginning of her new transformation like in the original anime, but oh well. I could easily see Chibiusa's appearance coming without even predicting it. I'm looking forward to seeing what this arc will bring to the story.

Obelisk20 01/18/15 01:12 PM

I liked Act 14. I did like the battle between Sailor Moon and Metalia but SM Classic battle between Princess Serenity and Super Beryl was way better.

The explanation of the inners sacrificing their transformation power to help Sailor Moon was a nice touch. That way the introduction of their Star Power wands won't come out of left field like in SM Classic.

ChibiUsa's appearance looked better in here in Crystal and Usagi saying that she broke her neck..... I cracked up hard at that.

The Dark Kingdom arc is over and overall while it was good IMO, the original anime did it much better in most regards but Crystal did do some good things too. I hope the Black Moon arc will be good and better that DK arc.

PRangerX 01/18/15 01:12 PM

I think the climax to the battle was what it needed to be. We had all last episode for the Senshi to face Qween Matallia. We already saw Usagi struggle to defeat the evil. If they stretched out the battle it would have just been more of the same.

The defeat of Matallia was pretty dramatic. It was a big momment seeing Sailor Moon summon the true power of the moon to defeat Matallia. They needed to have time to resolve everything else and set up the next arch. Plus we had the cool momment of Sailor Moon healing the Earth.

MattEmily 01/18/15 04:11 PM

Episode was good.

The new animation for Sailor Moon's Crystal transformation is awesome as well.

Sailor Danger 01/19/15 12:36 PM

I did miss the big battle in the end of the first series of the original anime. The new episode was cool but can't compete with that. Beryl should be the main villain. Like in the original dub. Thats one of the things Dic got right.

MattEmily 01/19/15 05:07 PM

I completely disagree.

Queen Beryl should have never been the main villain because she wasn't that was Queen Metallia and always was. DiC just screwed that up royally.