Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   More Potential Power Rangers Movie Spoilers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6850)

Usagi Reborn 07/02/15 11:37 AM

Re: More Potential Power Rangers Movie Spoilers

Tommy will end up with a mysterious girl named Kat. Who may or may not be half feline =p.

Rangermanuel 07/02/15 02:00 PM

I will still watch it regardless of how nuts this whole Jason/Kimberly thing is. I agree Kimmy is meant for Tommy. Even if Kat is #1 of my favorite pink rangers

The Ghost Ranger 07/02/15 07:12 PM

Here is the thing regarding the Green Ranger. He could be foreshadowed, they could hint to him being in the next film, or Rita could kidnap him at the very end with a "To be continued" slapped on the screen. It all depends on what the directors and producers want.

Rangermanuel 07/02/15 09:07 PM

Most likely he will be foreshadowed

PRangerX 07/03/15 11:31 AM

I was thinking yesterday ....What if Tommy gets his power coin and gets "killed off"? Only to return in the sequel under the control of Rita or Zedd.

Rangermanuel 07/03/15 12:10 PM

Don't know if that will work

Omega Black 07/03/15 11:16 PM

I think Tommy should be saved for future movies. Shoehorning him into movie one is not wise. Perhaps they can introduce Tommy in sequels and even start a spin off franchise with him Assuming the movies around a massive success.

A Gia To Remember 07/03/15 11:17 PM

I'd love to see a movie with Tommy and Kim as a duo.

Rangermanuel 07/04/15 01:16 AM

^^ Spin-offs of Tommy would be badass. But perhaps there is a cinematic universe and put Tommy in movie versions of Zeo Turbo and Dino Thunder?

Power Sentai 07/04/15 11:54 AM

Maybe Zeo. I don't see Turbo and DinoThunder getting movies. DT reeks of something when its time to reboot the movie franchise again.