Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Do you consider Eric a Red Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7337)

Sentai Master 09/11/16 08:35 PM

Re: Do you consider Eric a Red Ranger?

There is only one Red Ranger. As said above, Samurai was a unique circumstance.

Goldar's Revenge 09/14/16 10:19 PM

Eric's appearance in FR makes it hard to argue that he wasn't Red. That was clearly Amit's intension. No non-Reds were allowed. We know that from that cut scene with Carter telling Max he couldn't come.

KimandTommy 09/15/16 11:17 AM

Eric wasn't a Red Ranger. I thought it was silly that he was in FR. But it was pretty wierd episode. I never really liked those seasons anyway. It was nice to see Tommy and Jason again.

Call Titanus 09/15/16 07:50 PM

Its confusing though. How can he be a Red Ranger and Sixth Ranger at the same time?

Starlight Starbrite 09/16/16 08:18 AM

Why is it zo hard to believe he could be Red? The costume itself is mostly red.

Quantum Hunter 09/16/16 11:29 AM

Doesn't really matter to me. Eric was a great character. He was the best Sixth Ranger ever. Even better than Tommy. I like that he wasn't under some evil spell. His flaws were due to himself. This made him a more interesting character.

Red Spandex Forever 09/16/16 11:32 AM

Eric was diffinitly different. A human version of the first Megna Defender in some ways.

Turbo Black 09/16/16 11:01 PM

Eric was deffinitly a Red Ranger. It added to his rivalery with Wes.

True Blue 09/16/16 11:38 PM

Eric was the Quantum Ranger, not a Red. He shouldn't have been in "Forever Red". That episode made no sense anyway.

Eric should have been a villain . He was selfish and only cared about himself. Time Force should have ended with the battle between Wes and Eric for the future.

PRangerX 09/18/16 05:17 PM

Eric was clearly intended to be a Red in "Forever Red". I see no reason why he can't be considered one.