Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Tommy didn't lose the Thunderzords (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7575)

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/15/16 04:28 PM

Re: Tommy didn't lose the Thunderzords

Thats exactly right , you wound up with more powerful putty like monsters if you mass produced.

I wouldn't blame Tommy for the Thunderzords. That was an extreme circumstance that wasn't an easy decision. Its not like Zordon couldn't have Alpha force them to retreat.

Gold Ranger In Danger 11/18/16 10:11 PM

What is he supposed to do? Let the monsters destroy the city? Its not like the Ranger s weren't in tight spots before.

Chaos Ranger 11/18/16 11:32 PM

He should have retreated. They could have mounted a counter attack.

Smarty Pants Rose 11/19/16 08:11 AM

And by the time they could attack again, Angel Grove would have been destroyed. Tommy knew the Rangers couldn't afford to take that chance.

Cassie Turbo 11/19/16 07:27 PM

TJ topped Tommy and lost two megazords. To get himself demoted to Blue.

PRangerX 11/19/16 07:30 PM

Thats not why he was made Blue. Those were the powers Andros had. He wasn't going to give his own Powers to TJ..It was Andros ship and he knew more about Space. It made sense for him to lead. If Andros joined the Turbos the situation would be reversed. We also see TJ get his Red Powers back in "Forever Red"

Both TJ and Tommy did what they had to do against terrible circumstances. They were not bad leaders.

Super Cena 11/19/16 07:31 PM

I wonder if Tommy would have been made Space Blue if the old Turbos stayed on?

Captain Codfish 11/19/16 07:36 PM

I don't see them doing that with Tommy. With all due respect to TJ, Tommy was a much more iconic character. They probably would have come up with a way for him to be Red. Andros would have been Blue or wind up as Silver. Definitely would have been interesting to see what they would have done.

No Green Spandex 11/19/16 07:37 PM

I agree they wouldn't have done it. But I would have loved to see Tommy made into just another Blue Ranger. Succeeding Justin of all people.

White Spandex Rules 11/19/16 07:38 PM

How do you know Justin wouldn't have stayed too?

I agree with Tommy still being Red in Space. Andros might not even exist. Of course that would change a whole bunch.