Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Gem and Gemma (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7624)

Kimberly Hart 12/08/16 09:01 PM

Re: Gem and Gemma

I think they were fine. I am glad RPM wasn't totally serious.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/09/16 11:15 PM

They were a poor choice of characters for the Sixth Ranger roles. But the Sixth Rangers have been pretty weak for years.

Lion Tamer Org 12/13/16 11:50 PM

I think Eddie was just trying to contrast the serious situation of RPM with the zany personalities of Gem and Gemma.

Princess Org 12/13/16 11:52 PM

I started to like them when we started to see them one on one. There personalities started to develop better.

Inner Senshi 12/13/16 11:54 PM

I think they were fine. People read into things too much.

Chaos Ranger 12/18/16 05:59 PM

They weren't very believable as Rangers. And they really got annoying after their first few episodes. I don't know why Scott had any incentive to recruit them for Eagle Squadron.

Ninja Storm Fan 12/19/16 02:31 PM

They were the only good characters in the season. They would have been welcome in Ninja Storm. But they weren't enough to save the season. Which wasn't going to interest me anyway. Since it wasn't Ninja Storm.

SPD Emergency 12/19/16 02:46 PM

It was pretty hard to care about them. I think they choose to focus on Dillion rather than the extra Rangers like they would in the past.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 12/19/16 03:33 PM

I don't think they were that bad. Even if they were kind of bland. I didn't mind them though.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:36 PM

They were just emotionally immature in a much different way than K. Alphabet Soup kids were all victimes of this due to there high intelligence and the organization selfishly not letting them socialize like normal people.