Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Zordon become a big giant head? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7668)

MMPR Forever 01/02/17 05:25 PM

Re: How did Zordon become a big giant head?

I think Zordon was always an energy being. He could just take a physical form when he needed or wanted to.

Eradicator 01/02/17 08:19 PM

Its probably a technique he learned from the teaching of the Morphing Masters. Dimitria learned it as well.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/02/17 08:39 PM

It was a skill Zordon perfected to ensure he would be able to survive the worst situations. Zordon was always a man that had tons of contingency theories. Dimitria actually projected her essence outside her body so she could advise the Rangers without her body being at risk. So it was not the same situation as Zordon.

Summer Is Rich 01/02/17 09:08 PM

I don't think its that complicated. We know it happened in the Timewarp and that Zordon just had that natural ability. Dimitria did too, I don't think she astral projected. Something happened to her body too. Divatox could do it too.

Captain Codfish 01/02/17 10:19 PM

He wasn't really a giant head. He was a being of energy.

Eye Guy 01/08/17 06:45 PM

It was Zordon shedding his mortal body to save himself from the explosion.

Morphing Master 01/09/17 04:12 PM

Zordon was always a been of energy. The image in the viewing globe was altered to show Zordon with a body. So the Rangers could understand the situation.

Quasar Saber 01/09/17 09:39 PM

Yes it was all a trick by Zordon. He never really had a body. He could just take a physical form if he chose too.

MattEmily 12/05/17 03:56 PM

basically short story short is that he was never a head he was just energy the head we saw was just a projection he chose to better communicate with Earthlings. His body was destroyed when he was trapped in the time warp. I don't truly believe he needed to be in the time warp or in tubes to survive since they were just prisons except for the ones in his bases which were communication channels.

Ranger Black 12/05/17 08:20 PM

It makes you wonder just how powerful Zordon really was outside of the time warp? Without using the Z Wave of course.