Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Specter take so long? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7691)

Darth Malik 01/09/17 11:05 PM

Re: Why did Specter take so long?

His plan to allow his minions to divide an conquer much of the known galaxy worked perfectly. He brought everyone together at just the right time. With the idea of capturing Zordon and using his power to completely decimate good. Luckily Andros was there to shatter Zordon's Tube and neutralize the UAE once and for all.

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 12:56 PM

Conquering the galaxy sounds complicated and I doubt its easy. Especially when both sides have people living thousands of years.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/11/17 12:21 PM

Its actually pretty clever that we never really see the heart of the galaxy or the conflict. Until the war comes to Earth. Just like how the original Star Wars always took place on fringe worlds. To avoid having to spend millions of dollars on big sets for the main parts of the galaxy.

Time Force Rules 01/11/17 07:07 PM

The early seasons have a messed up storyline. Really the only season to have a good storyline was Time Force.

A Gia To Remember 01/13/17 09:53 PM

I guess both sides were so powerful it took Specter thousands of years before he could try to conquer all of it.

Troopers Supreme 01/14/17 12:29 PM

I think they went way too liberal with the timeline ane how long people could live.

Lothor's Revenge 01/15/17 04:40 PM

This was pretty unbelieve to me as well. Specter gets overrated to me. He wasn't around very much and had little personality. As bland as Astronema could be, she had much more personality than Specter. He also went down in a very lame way.

Powermaster 01/16/17 12:45 PM

I think his appeal is in how he wasn't over used. So he came off as this scary figure. Especially when all the other major villains were scared of him. Specter didn't even get taken down by the Rangers. It was pure luck by Darkconda lf being at the right place at the right time.

Digimon Ranger 01/16/17 12:52 PM

He seemed pretty scary. I was surprised Darkconda was able to take him down so easily.

Mystic Magic 01/16/17 07:34 PM

Anyone ever notice how similar The Master looks to Dark Specter ?