Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   DinoThunder Mutliple Seasons (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7699)

Sentai Envy 01/15/17 08:27 PM

Re: DinoThunder Mutliple Seasons

It was a disgrace how DinoThunder changed Abaranger. American Sentai needs to know its replace and respect Super Sentai. I am glad Doug was replaced with Kalish, who understood this. And then we went back to Tzachor who was the best at it. Too bad they decided to go more original with RPM and DC.

Sentai Snob 01/15/17 08:29 PM

Agreed, we need Tzachor back. Lynn seems as bad as Sloan when it comes to disrespecting the Sentai. Don't get me started about Eddie. Who was terrible at adapt Sentai.

Ranger Sentai 01/15/17 08:31 PM

Now that I have much more of the Sentai I really see why those seasons were bad in hindsight. The Sentai definitely would have been better closy adapted. I also have a greater respect for Kalish and Tzachor.

Goldar's Revenge 01/15/17 08:34 PM

Tzachor didn't stick closely to the Sentai out of love for it. He simply felt it was more cost effective for PR to use as much Sentai Footage as possible. The fact he was some kind of Sentai Lover turned out to be false. Lynn and Sloan are some of the best writers we have ever had. Copying Sentai too closely is not what works for PR.

Power Rangers Forever 01/15/17 08:35 PM

Yeah some of us watch Power Rangers and Super Sentai as separate series that just happen to share some of the same footage.

Space Hero 01/16/17 12:11 PM

I have to give Tzachor props for Space and Galaxy. Since he was in charge back then. Even if Lynn had a lot to do with it too.

Captain Mutiny 01/16/17 12:13 PM

This was probably the height of their collaboration together.

MMPR Forever 01/16/17 12:15 PM

They took PR in a bizzare direction. At least Skulky and Sloan kept Zeo and Turbo somewhat similar to MMPR. Even if those seasons still felt flat.

MMPR Supreme 01/16/17 12:17 PM

I wish they brought the show back more to MMPR. Tzachor and Lynn were both around then , so I am surprised that they didn't.

Sentai Is Forever 01/16/17 12:19 PM

Space and Galaxy stilk strayed from the Sentai too much....But at least it helped to transition American Sentai into following Super Sentai much more closely.