Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Special Wedding Episode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7705)

Power Rangers Forever 01/17/17 09:49 PM

Re: Special Wedding Episode

This really has nothing to do with Sentai though.

MMPR Forever 01/17/17 09:51 PM

Thats right , this is tying up a loose end from MMPR. Something a lot of fans would love to see.

Sentai Envy 01/17/17 09:52 PM

Everything is about Sentai. MMPR is a distant memory anyway. No one cares abour it. Not even most American Sentai fans..

Roman Ranger 01/17/17 11:25 PM

Power Rangers isn't going to do all that just to have a wedding between two characters who haven't been around for hears. Super Megaforce not withstanding.

Overdrive Omega 01/17/17 11:31 PM

Its more likely we would see newer characters get married. But they would need to be older Rangers.

Zordon's Legacy 01/17/17 11:52 PM

I think Tommy moved on from both relationships and ended up with neither..Remember they were still very young in MMPR-Turbo. Its unlikely teens that age will meet he person they settle down with until they are at least a bit older.

PRangerX 01/18/17 12:01 AM

I think Kat and Tommy still do wind up together at some point. If they aren't together now. I have always routed for them. Which is why I was glad to seem the end of "Season To Remember".

Ginger Snap 01/18/17 12:07 AM

Weddings are usualky pretty fun. So why not?

Kimberly Hart 01/18/17 12:12 AM

It would be great for the ratings. Since those always seem to bring tv shows good ratings. It would benfun for the fans too.

Calamity Kimberly 01/18/17 12:14 AM

"The Wedding" was a great episode. So I would love to see one for the good side. It would be very different , but could be just as entertaining.