Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lightspeed should have been a Space Season (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7735)

Kameron Poe 01/28/17 12:31 PM

Re: Lightspeed should have been a Space Season

It would have been hard to adapt the GoGoV footage into a Space Season. Mostly due to the mecha/zords. At least the Galaxy Beasts could be written to travel through Space.

Roman Ranger 01/28/17 12:43 PM

They probably wanted to go simplier after all the trouble it took to turn Gingamen into a Space Power Rangers Season.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 01/28/17 12:46 PM

If Carter doesn't hog the spotlight, I am in.

Turbo Guy 01/28/17 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Lothor (Post 63657)
They should have made it about a bunch of teens recruited to become Lightspeed Rangers. Do that and make the villains more funny...And then younhave a much better season.

That would have been cool. They could have brought back Black Foster as.a.teenage Justin. He could have led the team.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 01/28/17 01:03 PM

Every season can't be a Space Season. We are luck we got Galaxy.

Jen's Revenge 01/29/17 07:12 AM

I would have just liked something with better writing and characterization. But we got that the next season with Time force.

Lightspeed Rescue 01/29/17 07:20 AM

This would have would have ruined Lightspeed Rescue. Which was already the best season. I wouldn't change anything about it. The only thing I would change is for there to be more episodes or seasons of it.

Mystic Magic 01/29/17 01:19 PM

I think Lightspeed should have just been the best season it could be I think the problem is there were too many fillers. The Rangers and Villains weren't very interesting.

Space Hero 01/29/17 01:44 PM

Astro is right. Lightspeed should continued the New Space Tradition. I think the zords could have been explained by saying they could be teleported through Space Portals. Its not like they showed exactly how the Galactabeasts went from planet to planet.

MMPR Forever 01/29/17 02:08 PM

Lightspeed should have been more like MMPR. But they went in the opposite direction.