Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wes joining the Silver Guardians (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8128)

Smarty Pants Rose 10/23/17 11:12 AM

Re: Wes joining the Silver Guardians

Wes joining the Silver Guardians made perfect sense. I am just glad Wes and Jen didn't selfishly stay teogethwr in the past.

MMPR Forever 10/23/17 02:31 PM

I didn't find many characters to be really likeable here. Including Wes, Eric, Mr Collins, and all of his Silver Guardians. I only really liked Trip.

PRangerX 10/23/17 04:42 PM

I wanted Wes to end up with Jen. But I also see where it made their love story and the the ending of Time Force itself more dramatic. I think it could have been explained better. Since Jen and Wes having to separate is a contradiction to the whole making your own destiny theme.

Ultra Fan Blue 10/23/17 04:59 PM

I always wanted Lucas and Jen to stay behind and become a Silver Gaurdians. Wes and Eric could have gone to the future. Since I think Jen and Lucas should have got together.

VR Forever 10/28/17 09:16 PM

Wes joining a more civic friendly version of the Silver Guardians made perfect sense. It brought Wes and Eric's characters full circle in the end.

MattEmily 10/28/17 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 67983)
I wanted Wes to end up with Jen. But I also see where it made their love story and the the ending of Time Force itself more dramatic. I think it could have been explained better. Since Jen and Wes having to separate is a contradiction to the whole making your own destiny theme.

Chip hated that ending he wanted Wes and Jen to end up together and I guess
SPOILER:
he had plans of fixing that somehow due to inviting Faunt and Erin to come for Ninja Steel but sadly it didn't work out

Timelord Tommy 10/28/17 10:42 PM

Wow that would have been awesome!

PRangerX 10/28/17 10:45 PM

I was aware of Judd's feelings. Didn't know about his plans for Steel. While I still contend their separation makes it more dramtic. The Jen/Wes shipper in me wishes that it was happening.

Ninja Steel Ranger 10/28/17 10:46 PM

I don't think they should waste too much time on past Ranger teams.

Massive Ego 10/28/17 10:47 PM

I have to admit that it would have been cool to see. At least Judd still had more in the tank than his run on Neo Saban has shown.