Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Astronema should have stayed dead (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8219)

Siren Ranger 11/28/17 07:50 AM

Re: Astronema should have stayed dead

I think they really needed a happy ending to the Andros/Karone storyline. Astronema already turned good earlier in the season anyway.

Saban Fan 11/28/17 08:14 AM

I can't see Saban signing off on this. Especially since he put so much hard work into the storyline with Andros and Astronema.

PRangerX 11/28/17 08:26 AM

I can't argue that there would have ban a certain narrative enhancement to doing this. But as I fan of the storyline I wanted the happy ending. Especially since we only got a glimpse of the real Karone before Cyber Astronema. I also share the concern of it being at odds with the Cyber Astronema storyline. Since we know Astronema wasn't truly evil at that point. But it was confusing at the same time since sometimes they acted like she was

Astronema 11/29/17 12:37 AM

She needed to stay alive, she earned the right when she turned good. It was cool to see Karone finally free of the evil influence.