Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8470)

MMPRpinkninja 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Re: Did the 4 MMPR replacements ever use their weapons?

I always felt like the power weapons were tied to the Dino Powers. You never saw the weapons used when they received the ninja coins. They did use the blasters. My headcanon is their power was lost along with the dino coins powers. So all the MMPR rangers had access to them except Katherine. Adam did use the power axe in Operation Overdrive again using the Dino coin, not the ninja coin.

maritroniuity 01/07/15 06:41 PM

Luckily Saba was saved due to him being part of the White Ranger's suit template, although he wasn't safe for long.

Phantom Wolf DX 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Wasn't Saba being put on display in Zeo in one of those chambers also holding the MMPR suits?

Ankh Primo 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticphoenix87 (Post 71938)
I think a better question is did the rangers ever use their weapons in American footage...?

They received them in the Command Center. Twice, in fact.

SanityOrMadness 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf DX (Post 71944)
Wasn't Saba being put on display in Zeo in one of those chambers also holding the MMPR suits?

Sort of. The White Ranger suit had a Saba prop, but that doesn't mean it was the "real", sentient sword.

OmniMystechRanger 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPRpinkninja (Post 71942)
I always felt like the power weapons were tied to the Dino Powers. You never saw the weapons used when they received the ninja coins. They did use the blasters. My headcanon is their power was lost along with the dino coins powers. So all the MMPR rangers had access to them except Katherine. Adam did use the power axe in Operation Overdrive again using the Dino coin, not the ninja coin.

But now thanks to PowerRangersMegaForce/PowerRangersSuperMegaForce all the ranger powers that were destroyed are now all fully restored, so as example Tommy now has access to his Green power, his White Powers, Red Powers, and Black Powers!

johnboy3434 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankh Primo (Post 71945)
They received them in the Command Center. Twice, in fact.

I think he meant "use" as in "attack with", not "use" as in "appear on screen".

ASpice92 01/08/15 06:41 PM

They used them in American footage in Rangers back in time part 2

Digifiend 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maritroniuity (Post 71943)
Luckily Saba was saved due to him being part of the White Ranger's suit template, although he wasn't safe for long.

He clearly only became inaccessible, rather then being destroyed though. When Tommy's power coins were repaired (having been damaged supposedly beyond use in Green No More and Ninja Quest), he gained the ability to summon Saba while unmorphed (which we saw in Legendary Battle) - something his Dairanger counterpart always could do. Since the Megaforce Rangers can also use their weapons unmorphed, it likely has to do with the creation of the Ranger Keys, and that this aspect of the Megaforce powers was carried over to the those of the previous teams.

Judge Joker 01/08/15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness (Post 71946)
Sort of. The White Ranger suit had a Saba prop, but that doesn't mean it was the "real", sentient sword.

Which makes me wonder - was that the real Saba Orion used when he morphed into the White Ranger?