Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Regarding the Monster suits (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8473)

No Green Spandex 01/06/18 09:12 PM

Re: Regarding the Monster suits

I noticed it. I always thought he had a different va for season 1 and was susprised it was the same va. I think his voice changed during the Zyu2 episodes.

PRangerX 01/06/18 09:13 PM

He seemed to talk with more of a growl in the early episodes.

Inner Senshi 01/06/18 09:40 PM

Are we really going to start talking about Voice Actors in a thread about monster suits?

MMPR Mania 01/06/18 10:20 PM

It seems like topic related to me though. I wonder why the VA changed his tone?

MattEmily 01/06/18 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Senshi (Post 72167)
Are we really going to start talking about Voice Actors in a thread about monster suits?

if you don't like it then why don't you post something about the suit topic instead of just doing your usual "this topic is drifting" complaining shtick? complaining about it is just having YOU contribute to the topic drifting as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Mania (Post 72170)
It seems like topic related to me though. I wonder why the VA changed his tone?

suits and voice actors are 2 different things so no they aren't topic related but who knows why he changed the voice other than he was probably trying to find an easier voice to do for him.

PRangerX 01/06/18 11:12 PM

I personally hate boards that deny topic drift. I never want mods to derail discussions, even if they go off topic. Obviously if there is trouble than thats a different story.In some cases we may split topics if we think its a good idea. But for the most part we will leave the thread intact

MattEmily 01/06/18 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 72172)
I personally hate boards that deny topic drift. I never want mods to derail discussions, even if they go off topic. Obviously if there is trouble than thats a different story.In some cases we may split topics if we think its a good idea. But for the most part we will leave the thread intact

indeed regardless of whether a thread drifts away from a topic or not it doesn't matter since topic drifting isn't a violation of OUR rules and we're the only ones as the Board Leaders who can set those rules and when it comes down to it topic drifting just isn't a big deal there are other bigger headaches to worry about than just topic drifting.

Silvy In Space 01/07/18 10:33 AM

I am not surprised the staff lets us go off topic. It keeps the threads alive longer.

MattEmily 01/07/18 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvy In Space (Post 72181)
I am not surprised the staff lets us go off topic. It keeps the threads alive longer.

indeed how much can you really discuss about suits anyway? people can ask questions like which characters had re-made suits or didn't but that's basically it along with stuff like what suits they had gotten over the years regardless of what their condition was since they had gotten King Sphinx sent to them but only his head survived same with Scorpina's Monster Form we're only aware of her tail, boots and claws surviving since they had her tail, boots and claws re-purposed as 1 of Count Dregon's Plague Patrollers (some parts of them come from Zyuranger Dora Monsters, Dairanger Gorma Monsters and Kakuranger youkai the youkai were their villains' names)

Zeo Power 01/07/18 06:03 PM

The op did a very good job. I wish someone would do a Zeo Fan Film.