Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   A question for Sentai fans (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8491)

MMPR Guru 01/06/18 11:50 AM

Re: A question for Sentai fans

I don't like that there should be one continuing Ranger team. The show lost its luster when it went in that direction.

MattEmily 01/06/18 01:29 PM

they don't have the money to have multiple Ranger teams in the same season

Captain Codfish 01/06/18 06:18 PM

I was talking about the fact there are other Ranger teams out there. Even if we don't see them at all.

MMPR Guru 01/06/18 06:21 PM

I think he was talking to me. But I meant I wanted one continuing team like the old days instead of all these unrelated new teams every year.

Lord Leo 01/06/18 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikapix58 (Post 72129)
Where does Lost Galaxy fit into this picture Mega?

Lost Galaxy could have been a great season but Lord Leo brought it down by hogging the spotlight.

DinoThunderKira 01/08/18 01:21 PM

Probably RPM. Space and Galaxy still had heavy Sentai elements mixed in. RPM was totally different from Go-Onger.

Quantum Hunter 01/08/18 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoThunderKira (Post 72279)
Probably RPM. Space and Galaxy still had heavy Sentai elements mixed in. RPM was totally different from Go-Onger.

That would probably be the best answer.

MattEmily 01/08/18 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoThunderKira (Post 72279)
Space and Galaxy still had heavy Sentai elements mixed in. RPM was totally different from Go-Onger.

true but Space and Galaxy did have a lot of differences compared to their counterparts as well so I wasn't just going by the similarities but also what their differences were.

Lunarwolf Landing 01/08/18 05:19 PM

It really is pretty amazing what RPM did to Go-Onger. Its not hard to realize why writing almost fell behind production.

MattEmily 01/08/18 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Guru (Post 72156)
I think he was talking to me. But I meant I wanted one continuing team like the old days instead of all these unrelated new teams every year.

yea I was talking to you and the days of a cast continuing over to a new series are dead.