Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Interesting topic from another board (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8530)

No More Pink 01/22/18 05:24 PM

Re: Interesting topic from another board

I thought it was stupid when Kim was sick while morphed. It waa just another corny Pink Ranger subplot.

Dragonzord Fan 01/22/18 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No More Pink (Post 73141)
I thought it was stupid when Kim was sick while morphed. It waa just another corny Pink Ranger subplot.

I thought it was pretty interesting to show how being sick would effect a Morphed Ranger. And they needed the subplot to pad the episode. MMPR routinely had mutiple subplots like that in seasons two and three.

Red Spandex Forever 01/24/18 08:09 AM

I don't think morphing would make a handicap go away fully. It would probably make it easier for the person. Even injured Rangers are only healed temporally. And we see sick Rangers are still wick when morphed.

No Green Spandex 01/24/18 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Spandex Forever (Post 73209)
I don't think morphing would make a handicap go away fully. It would probably make it easier for the person. Even injured Rangers are only healed temporally. And we see sick Rangers are still wick when morphed.

Aparently the germs also become Super Powered. Since Kim was able to make the monster sick pretty quickly.

Movie Ranger 01/24/18 08:11 AM

The movie universe power coinw ould probably heal a handicap completely. Since the coins made Rangers wuperhuman when they were unmorphed as well.

Rangerlord 01/25/18 12:04 PM

I don't think it would. But it would give the users superpower to help make up for the handicap.