Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if Will really betrayed the team? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8603)

KimandTommy 02/13/18 11:31 AM

Re: What if Will really betrayed the team?

Will wasn't a team player. I am surprised that he really didn't betray the team. But he didn't so I guess he isn't evil.

Green With Envy 02/13/18 11:55 AM

I think people confuse Will with their dislike for the way Benta used to carry himself online. Will wasn't a bad character. He was a jerk in the beginning but he learned to be a better team player. And he was actually a very good friend. He stuck up for Dax in that very same episode the op mentions.

Eric Loves Taylor 02/13/18 01:21 PM

I figured it was all all ruse as well. Will wouldn't have turned that quick. And Hartford just firing him off screen was a red flag to me.

Disney Ranger 02/14/18 09:18 PM

Disney wouldn't allow Rangers to be traitors or evil. They knew it was important to protect the brand. Disney likes to promote heroes.

MMPR Storm 02/14/18 10:42 PM

The OO team just wasn't likeable. Especially Will, not a team player at all. Even in the end when he supposedly learned his lesson.

MattEmily 02/14/18 10:47 PM

what if Will betrayed his team? well then he'd be just like the actor who played him

Captain Mutiny 02/14/18 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Storm (Post 74429)
The OO team just wasn't likeable. Especially Will, not a team player at all. Even in the end when he supposedly learned his lesson.

None of them ever learned their lessons or had any kind of personal growth. That was the problem.